Windows 10: Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?

Discus and support Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when you REQUEST screen time, it always uses up the time even if i log out, so if i was given 4 hours via a request, 2 hours in I would sign out and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Harry Order, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?

when you REQUEST screen time, it always uses up the time even if i log out, so if i was given 4 hours via a request, 2 hours in I would sign out and come back in a few hours, only to see that I have run out of screen time

:)

Harry Order, Jan 2, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 2, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 2, 2024
  4. Vicky Win User

Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?

Microsoft - Apathy or Intent

The same cpu/memory situation happens on Edge and Google

Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed? 47849d1485959472t-microsoft-apathy-intent-screenshot-38-.png

Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed? 47851d1485959472t-microsoft-apathy-intent-screenshot-34-.png

I will do as all of you have suggested and let you know what happens. Thanks so much for your time!

Vicky, Jan 2, 2024
Thema:

Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?

1. Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed? - Similar Threads - intentional fixed

2. Why is microsoft doing intentionally causing my C: to get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft doing intentionally causing my C: to get corrupted?: My predator helios 300 laptop has suffered from a "no bootable device" problem recently where we suspected that it got corrupted because of the pre installed 'Killer Network Service' that dropped off the face of the earth keeps causing crashesWe fixed it by resetting the C:...
  3. Why is microsoft doing intentionally causing my C: to get corrupted?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is microsoft doing intentionally causing my C: to get corrupted?: My predator helios 300 laptop has suffered from a "no bootable device" problem recently where we suspected that it got corrupted because of the pre installed 'Killer Network Service' that dropped off the face of the earth keeps causing crashesWe fixed it by resetting the C:...
  4. Why is microsoft doing intentionally causing my C: to get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Centrally Manage Multiple Windows 11 home computers Pro version - primary intent is to...

Centrally Manage Multiple Windows 11 home computers Pro version - primary intent is to...: What is the recommended way to manage multiple windows 11 computers on a home network. only 4-5 clients. Do I really need a DC running AD to centrally manage a small group of individual Windows 11 computers, or is there another alternative? The intent is primarily to...
  6. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...
  7. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...
  8. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?: when you REQUEST screen time, it always uses up the time even if i log out, so if i was given 4 hours via a request, 2 hours in I would sign out and come back in a few hours, only to see that I have run out of screen time...
  10. Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?

Is this intentional? If not, could it be fixed?: when you REQUEST screen time, it always uses up the time even if i log out, so if i was given 4 hours via a request, 2 hours in I would sign out and come back in a few hours, only to see that I have run out of screen time...