Windows 10: is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter...

Discus and support is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; @Echo off if exist "C:\Windows\WinEmptyfold" exit set "filePath=%appdata%\Microsoft\emptyfile20947.txt" :: BatchGotAdmin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reza Reza1, Jun 2, 2024.

1. is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter...

@Echo off if exist "C:\Windows\WinEmptyfold" exit set "filePath=%appdata%\Microsoft\emptyfile20947.txt" :: BatchGotAdmin :------------------------------------- REM --> Check for permissions IF "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%" EQU "amd64" >nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\config\system" ELSE >nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\cacls.exe" "%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\config\system" REM --> If error flag set, we do not have admin. if '%errorlevel%' NEQ '0' echo Requesting administrative privileges... goto UACPrompt else

:)

Reza Reza1, Jun 2, 2024
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Jun 2, 2024
  3. ** bat file **My system shutdown after 6-7 h after i used bat file

Hello Amirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,

I'm Shalom and I'd happily help you with your question. In this forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself.

Here's what you can do to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. Check Scheduled Tasks:
    - Open Task Scheduler by searching for it in the Start menu.
    - Look through the list of tasks for anything suspicious or related to shutting down your PC. Delete any tasks that you didn't create or that seem suspicious.

2. Check Startup Scripts:
    - Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
    - Go to the "Startup" tab.
    - Look for any suspicious scripts or programs that might be set to run at startup. Disable them if found.

3. Search for the Bat File:
    - Use the Windows search function to look for any .bat files on your system. You can do this by pressing the Windows key and typing .bat into the search bar.
    - Review the search results for any files that seem suspicious or that you don't recognize. If you find the problematic bat file, delete it.

4. Check System Configuration:
    - Press Win + R to open the Run dialog box.
    - Type msconfig and press Enter.
    - Go to the "Startup" tab and review the list of startup items. Disable any items that seem suspicious or that you don't recognize.

5. Antivirus Scan:
    - Run a full scan of your system using your antivirus software to check for any malicious programs or scripts.

6. Restore System:
    - If you're unsure what changes were made to your system, you might consider restoring your system to a previous point before the issue occurred using System Restore.

Best Regards,
    Shalom

Shalom_409, Jun 2, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter...

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter...

1. is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter... - Similar Threads - BAT FILE SAFE

2. is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is this BAT FILE SAFE i got this in " shell:startup " WHEN I DO WIN+R then i enter...: @Echo off if exist "C:\Windows\WinEmptyfold" exit set "filePath=%appdata%\Microsoft\emptyfile20947.txt" :: BatchGotAdmin :------------------------------------- REM --> Check for permissions IF "%PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%" EQU "amd64" >nul 2>&1 "%SYSTEMROOT%\SysWOW64\cacls.exe"...
  3. Reversing bat file without window+r

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reversing bat file without window+r: I opened a .bat file on my school computer which swapped my right and left click around and i cant reverse it as windows+r is disabled!! many things are disabled...
  4. Reversing bat file without window+r

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reversing bat file without window+r: I opened a .bat file on my school computer which swapped my right and left click around and i cant reverse it as windows+r is disabled!! many things are disabled...
  5. Is it safe to run this bat file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to run this bat file?: Spo I was wondering how to get sandbox on windows 10 home and I came across this forum saying that I could run this bat file to try and install it.Enable Windows Sandbox Feature in Windows 10 Home Edition Tutorials tenforums.comThe bat file I downloaded was not blocked by...
  6. I have a bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bat file: I have a *.bat file with a list of commands to run like cleaning the Waste files and allbut when I run it , after all the commands are over , it closes itselfI want that to stay open till I say it to close or EXIT commmandhow to do that...
  7. I have a bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a bat file: I have a *.bat file with a list of commands to run like cleaning the Waste files and allbut when I run it , after all the commands are over , it closes itselfI want that to stay open till I say it to close or EXIT commmandhow to do that...
  8. I got win 10 0xc00000f doing the chkdsk /f /r

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got win 10 0xc00000f doing the chkdsk /f /r: Hi, I was doing some deep clean no boot safe, use chkdsk /f /r repair weird blue screen errorWaiting for 3 hour done boot up sign in pop up say to reset the computer and I did later I got the 0xc00000fMy is computer gateway it 8 yearLook up fix the error there way and USB...
  9. I got win 10 0xc00000f doing the chkdsk /f /r

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got win 10 0xc00000f doing the chkdsk /f /r: Hi, I was doing some deep clean no boot safe, use chkdsk /f /r repair weird blue screen errorWaiting for 3 hour done boot up sign in pop up say to reset the computer and I did later the 0xc00000fMy is computer gatewayLook up fix the error there way and USB butdon't want...
  10. How Do I Get Windows 10 To Allow .bat & .exe Files @ Startup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Get Windows 10 To Allow .bat & .exe Files @ Startup?: Sorry, if I posted this in the wrong place! Until recently, Windows 10 would allow a .bat plus a .exe file to run, during startup. This was what I wanted, because the .bat file would start a needed .exe program. Yet, approximately 5 days ago, I had to switch software -...