Windows 10: Is there windows media player in this?

Discus and support Is there windows media player in this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If there is not windows media player, please make it inbuilt in the OS.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saurav Singh vd, Jul 1, 2024 at 10:37 AM.

1. Is there windows media player in this?

If there is not windows media player, please make it inbuilt in the OS.

:)

Saurav Singh vd, Jul 1, 2024 at 10:37 AM

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

3. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

How to delete the recent play list from Windows Media Player - Microsoft Support

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

4. Yaqub K Win User

Is there windows media player in this?

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thema:

Is there windows media player in this?

1. Is there windows media player in this? - Similar Threads - media player

2. How can I add the .zip codec to my media player? and covert .zip files to mp3?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add the .zip codec to my media player? and covert .zip files to mp3?: My windows 10 media player won't play or convert .zip music files I purchase or convert them to mp3. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-the-zip-codec-to-my-media-player-and/6c12b347-a446-41de-9981-d995ba764615
  3. How can I add the .zip codec to my media player? and covert .zip files to mp3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add the .zip codec to my media player? and covert .zip files to mp3?: My windows 10 media player won't play or convert .zip music files I purchase or convert them to mp3. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-the-zip-codec-to-my-media-player-and/6c12b347-a446-41de-9981-d995ba764615
  4. How can I add the .zip codec to my media player? and covert .zip files to mp3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Media Player 12 not showing Recent File List

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player 12 not showing Recent File List: HiI have noticed that my Windows Media Player version 12.0.19041.4474 is not showing recent files. I have checked my settings and they appear correct. I also tried switching them off and on to see if it would get the list working again. I don't know whether it's relevant for...
  6. Windows Media Player 12 not showing Recent File List

Windows Media Player 12 not showing Recent File List: HiI have noticed that my Windows Media Player version 12.0.19041.4474 is not showing recent files. I have checked my settings and they appear correct. I also tried switching them off and on to see if it would get the list working again. I don't know whether it's relevant for...
  7. Windows Media Player 12 not showing Recent File List

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Media Player no longer works the way it used to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player no longer works the way it used to: First they made it so I can no longer sync playlists with an mp3 player the option is there, but it doesn't work anymore.Now, I don't know how to save a playlist to a chosen location nor load a playlist from a chosen location.And I used to be able to. I did it...
  9. Windows Media Player no longer works the way it used to

Windows Media Player no longer works the way it used to: First they made it so I can no longer sync playlists with an mp3 player the option is there, but it doesn't work anymore.Now, I don't know how to save a playlist to a chosen location nor load a playlist from a chosen location.And I used to be able to. I did it...
  10. Is there windows media player in this?

Is there windows media player in this?: If there is not windows media player, please make it inbuilt in the OS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-windows-media-player-in-this/99e7644e-3f1e-4cef-a958-49b28818b784