Windows 10: Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

Discus and support Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashley Morgan1, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the original from the factory install and used what was provided that product key says invalid. Is there any way to verify what original version of windows was installed or any other way to reactivate my windows that was originally on this laptop?

:)

Ashley Morgan1, Jul 18, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2024
  3. groze Win User
    Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 20, 2024
  4. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 20, 2024
Thema:

Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

1. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other... - Similar Threads - verify original version

2. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...: Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the original from the factory install and used what was provided that product key says invalid. Is there any way to verify what...
  3. Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to verify the what original version of windows was installed or any other...: Windows activation is not auto validating the product key after windows 10 was reinstalled. I even attempted to use the command prompt to locate the original from the factory install and used what was provided that product key says invalid. Is there any way to verify what...
  4. Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?: I just got an SSD installed. The "supposedly" tech that do my laptop also install a new Windows OS on the SSD.But, I'm wondering the originality of the Windows OS that the "tech" installed, is there any way to check it? It is still unanctivate.Why I was wondering that in the...
  5. Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to check the originality of Windows OS install on your laptop?: I just got an SSD installed. The "supposedly" tech that do my laptop also install a new Windows OS on the SSD.But, I'm wondering the originality of the Windows OS that the "tech" installed, is there any way to check it? It is still unanctivate.Why I was wondering that in the...
  6. Is there any other way to pull this up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way to pull this up?: is there any other way to bring this up, other than the hot key to adjust volume? submitted by /u/gastralia1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5zclm/is_there_any_other_way_to_pull_this_up/
  7. Is there any other way?

Is there any other way?: Edition: Windows 10 Pro N Is there any other way for android device/MTP to connect without installing Media Feature Pack?(cause i don't want to install other things that comes with feature pack) submitted by /u/piratepukar [link] [comments]...
  8. Any way to switch one for the other?

Any way to switch one for the other?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netocavalcanti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i37jyn/any_way_to_switch_one_for_the_other/
  9. Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?

Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?: On Windows it tells i already have it but i don't and Apples download just forwards me to the Windows store. Is there any other way to get it ? Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link] [comments]...
  10. Is there any other way to leave feedback...???

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any other way to leave feedback...???: Their feedback app, a freakin' metro app, will not run for me as I have user account control disabled via registry. But I have a ton of feedback for them.....*Biggrin Thanks. 2085