Windows 10: Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows?

Discus and support Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows 11 and installing whatever files it installs?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peiyao Niu, Sep 24, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

1. Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows?

Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows 11 and installing whatever files it installs?

:)

2. pkg files

As part of training, I have to open a file with a pkg extension on y windows 10 computer. Can it be done?

3. pkg files

A PKG file typically is an Apple program installer script. Try opening it in, say, Notepad or Wordpad. You may be able to see text.

Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] on Directly, Sep 24, 2024 at 11:03 PM
  4. Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows?

How do I delete Windows Longhorn DDK driver pkg?

Trying to eliminate incompatible drivers and I've still got 2 left on the list. One is for a 10+yr-old WD Passport Essential external hard drive and the other is Windows Longhorn DDK driver pkg. I'm not very tech savvy, so I need step by step instructions to get rid of the Longhorn DDK please.

TimGeissinger, Sep 24, 2024 at 11:03 PM
Thema:

Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows?

1. Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows? - Similar Threads - run pkg file

2. Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows?: Is there any way to run a .pkg file on Windows 11 and installing whatever files it installs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-run-a-pkg-file-on-windows/0025e9e3-d275-47f0-a8e2-48a929aec3d4
  3. .pkg association

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .pkg association: Hi so I was downloading mods for a game and when I looked at videos on how to download them it was different as my pkg files had the internet explorer icon next to them and so I went into default apps and reset them and also went to default by file type and only internet...
  4. .pkg association

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .pkg association: Hi so I was downloading mods for a game and when I looked at videos on how to download them it was different as my pkg files had the internet explorer icon next to them and so I went into default apps and reset them and also went to default by file type and only internet...
  5. .pkg association

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is there any way to sort files any way I want in a folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to sort files any way I want in a folder?: Any way to do this or am I limited to only date, size, and type? submitted by /u/greatbuy99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjf5e8/is_there_any_way_to_sort_files_any_way_i_want_in/
  7. pkg files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pkg files: As part of training, I have to open a file with a pkg extension on y windows 10 computer. Can it be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pkg-files/f7227802-a42a-4907-80e3-d2d39c27d7e4
  8. Way to find if any of these services are running in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Way to find if any of these services are running in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] When I initially installed Windows I disabled every privacy settings it wanted me to activate but last night when I logged in I saw this popup which resembled a lot to those privacy settings. I was extremely tired to process all that info and so I just clicked...
  9. Is there any way to backup just the Windows OS and not any files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to backup just the Windows OS and not any files?: I recently ran into a problem when I reset Windows causing me to spend 80 dollars to install a completely new version of Windows from a repair shop. I don’t have any important files, so is there a way to just backup Windows 10 OS to a hard drive without any files? I don’t...
  10. Windows (10) Defender corrupted and will not run. Any way to repair it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows (10) Defender corrupted and will not run. Any way to repair it?: Windows 10 Home (Dutch). I went back to a previous version of Windows 10 while keeping my installed software. Before that I removed Avast software. Also used an Avast software removal tool (so it should be really gone, and indeed I don't see any traces). But somehow...