Windows 10: is the bug fixed

Discus and support is the bug fixed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There was a bug in win 10 pro since last year which was auto shutting down '' App & Browser Control '' time by time & was also repeatedly corrupting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by baktazjam, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:47 PM.

1. baktazjam Win User

is the bug fixed

There was a bug in win 10 pro since last year which was auto shutting down '' App & Browser Control '' time by time & was also repeatedly corrupting the windows files. i contacted ms support , highlighted the issue over here , performed insane fixes including changing the pc but nothing worked. No other anti-virus solution could handle the situation except one, but that one is making my pc too heavy, want to use ms defender as b4, plz confirm if it is fixed.

:)

2. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

4. zbook Win User

is the bug fixed

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

Thema:

is the bug fixed

1. is the bug fixed - Similar Threads - bug fixed

2. is the bug fixed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the bug fixed: There was a bug in win 10 pro since last year which was auto shutting down '' App & Browser Control '' time by time & was also repeatedly corrupting the windows files. i contacted ms support , highlighted the issue over here , performed insane fixes including changing the pc...
  3. is the bug fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is the bug fixed: There was a bug in win 10 pro since last year which was auto shutting down '' App & Browser Control '' time by time & was also repeatedly corrupting the windows files. i contacted ms support , highlighted the issue over here , performed insane fixes including changing the pc...
  4. is the bug fixed

5. is the bug fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. is the bug fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 'SysListView32' Bug with multiple items selection: still not fixed in Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'SysListView32' Bug with multiple items selection: still not fixed in Windows 11 23H2: When I use our own 32 bit application, the mouse cursor still jumps to a corner when I do the lasso selection in a listview.This has been marked as "fixed" in Win10 already, but we still see the problem in Windows 11 23H2.The application was build with C++ Builder 2007 using...
  8. 'SysListView32' Bug with multiple items selection: still not fixed in Windows 11 23H2

'SysListView32' Bug with multiple items selection: still not fixed in Windows 11 23H2: When I use our own 32 bit application, the mouse cursor still jumps to a corner when I do the lasso selection in a listview.This has been marked as "fixed" in Win10 already, but we still see the problem in Windows 11 23H2.The application was build with C++ Builder 2007 using...
  9. How do I fix the Xbox game bar sign in menu from just bugging eternally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the Xbox game bar sign in menu from just bugging eternally?: I keep trying to sign into Xbox game bar on my PC and it literally pops up this screen and a the loading dot flashes really fast on my screen forever and won’t load the actual sign in page. Anyone have any ideas...
  10. How do I fix the Xbox game bar sign in menu from just bugging eternally?

How do I fix the Xbox game bar sign in menu from just bugging eternally?: I keep trying to sign into Xbox game bar on my PC and it literally pops up this screen and a the loading dot flashes really fast on my screen forever and won’t load the actual sign in page. Anyone have any ideas...