Windows 10: Is my computer good for gaming??

Discus and support Is my computer good for gaming?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Graphics Score of 4.4, a WinSPRLevel Score of 4.4, a Memory Score of 8.9CPU Score - 8.9,Disk Score - 5.9,D3DScore -9.9,Are all of these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ANIMESH MANDAL, Sep 16, 2024 at 8:12 AM.

1. Is my computer good for gaming??

Hello, I have a Graphics Score of 4.4, a WinSPRLevel Score of 4.4, a Memory Score of 8.9CPU Score - 8.9,Disk Score - 5.9,D3DScore -9.9,Are all of these scores ok? How can i improve them? And what would be an estimated life expectancy of my laptop based on these scores?Please kindly respond as soon as possible.

:)

ANIMESH MANDAL, Sep 16, 2024 at 8:12 AM

2. Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 16, 2024 at 8:17 AM
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

4. Is my computer good for gaming??

Game DVR Microphone Quality Isn't Good

The next solution we suggest is to uninstall and reinstall the audio driver. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand the node that represents the type of device that you want to uninstall, right-click the device entry, and click Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click OK to start the uninstall process.
    • Download the latest device driver from the computer manufacturer's website.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the steps above.

Catherine Cus., Sep 16, 2024 at 8:17 AM
Thema:

Is my computer good for gaming??

1. Is my computer good for gaming?? - Similar Threads - computer gaming

2. What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?: Your Mouse Is A Right Click, If You Left Click So Many Times... I NEED HELP, PLEASE!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-going-on-about-the-mouse-in-msi-windows-11/d13be803-0b40-4479-a63d-8a5cb0c487fd
  3. What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Going On About The Mouse In MSI Windows 11 Gaming Computer?: Your Mouse Is A Right Click, If You Left Click So Many Times... I NEED HELP, PLEASE!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-going-on-about-the-mouse-in-msi-windows-11/d13be803-0b40-4479-a63d-8a5cb0c487fd
  4. My computer Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 freezes when I play video games that use a lot of RAM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 freezes when I play video games that use a lot of RAM...: My GPU is IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics, I have 8GB of RAM, and my CPU is 13th gen intelr coretm i5-1355u.MMy computer Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 freezes when I play games while charging. When I say freeze I mean It takes 30 seconds to respond anything I do, whether it is clicking on...
  5. My computer Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 freezes when I play video games that use a lot of RAM...

My computer Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 freezes when I play video games that use a lot of RAM...: My GPU is IntelR IrisR Xe Graphics, I have 8GB of RAM, and my CPU is 13th gen intelr coretm i5-1355u.MMy computer Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 freezes when I play games while charging. When I say freeze I mean It takes 30 seconds to respond anything I do, whether it is clicking on...
  6. Is my computer good for gaming??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer good for gaming??: Hello, I have a Graphics Score of 4.4, a WinSPRLevel Score of 4.4, a Memory Score of 8.9CPU Score - 8.9,Disk Score - 5.9,D3DScore -9.9,Are all of these scores ok? How can i improve them? And what would be an estimated life expectancy of my laptop based on these scores?Please...
  7. Every time I get on my PC and run a game my computer starts freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I get on my PC and run a game my computer starts freezing: Every time I want to play a game such as valorant or am on my pc it starts freezing and gives me these errors on reliability history Please help. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  8. Every time I get on my PC and run a game my computer starts freezing

Every time I get on my PC and run a game my computer starts freezing: Every time I want to play a game such as valorant or am on my pc it starts freezing and gives me these errors on reliability history Please help. DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  9. Hi, I have issue with my sound on computer, I can't hear nothing on youtube and gaming can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have issue with my sound on computer, I can't hear nothing on youtube and gaming can...: Hi, I have issue with my sound on computer, I can't hear nothing on youtube and gaming can you please with the sound, I have Asrock B550M - C I need help quickly please, Bluetooth is working fine, I need help with my headset and microphone too when you have time....
  10. Hi, I have issue with my sound on computer, I can't hear nothing on youtube and gaming can...

Hi, I have issue with my sound on computer, I can't hear nothing on youtube and gaming can...: Hi, I have issue with my sound on computer, I can't hear nothing on youtube and gaming can you please with the sound, I have Asrock B550M - C I need help quickly please, Bluetooth is working fine, I need help with my headset and microphone too when you have time....