Windows 10: Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?

Discus and support Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Steve Harrison3, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:57 PM.

1. Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?

Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?

:)

Steve Harrison3, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:57 PM

2. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

4. Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?

Blue screen issues

Hi Roy,

Thank you for showing interest in Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Make sure your computer is up to date:

Follow the below steps to check your Windows updates (including optional updates):

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check if it helps.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 30, 2024 at 3:59 PM
Thema:

Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?

1. Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Microsoft addressing issue

2. Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11?: Is Microsoft addressing the issue of "Blue Screen" restarts by way of an Update for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-addressing-the-issue-of-blue-screen/601aa593-5235-4784-9e3c-cbda693e95f9
  3. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  4. Auto Restart and Blue screen issue

Auto Restart and Blue screen issue: Hello,Recently, I have been facing troubles with my HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop having sudden auto restart. All of a sudden, the screen goes black and the computer restarts automatically. It then shows the blue screen showing troubleshooting and restarts again. I have had...
  5. window 11 blue screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 blue screen issues: Constantly come cross window 11 blue screen issues almost everyday when window 11 is in use.Tried to fix the issue by uninstalling suspicious apps and disabling some services and start-up programs but still not workingChecked Windows 11 event viewer and found several error...
  6. window 11 blue screen issues

window 11 blue screen issues: Constantly come cross window 11 blue screen issues almost everyday when window 11 is in use.Tried to fix the issue by uninstalling suspicious apps and disabling some services and start-up programs but still not workingChecked Windows 11 event viewer and found several error...
  7. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating: I was just watching videos online when windows decided to blue screen on me, i was shocked as this was the first time my system blue screened.after my pc restarted it started to update?This confuses me as ive never seen this in windows before, even on someone elses system.Can...
  8. windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating

windows blue screens, restarts, and starts updating: I was just watching videos online when windows decided to blue screen on me, i was shocked as this was the first time my system blue screened.after my pc restarted it started to update?This confuses me as ive never seen this in windows before, even on someone elses system.Can...
  9. Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11: I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11, I've tried to troubleshoot everytime I bluescreen in the event viewer but it seems everytime I fix an issue another one comes up, and i'm not sure how to fix this one, or if it is even the reason I bluescreenWhat happens is my PC freezes...
  10. Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11

Issues with Blue screening on Windows 11: I have a Lenovo PC running Windows 11, I've tried to troubleshoot everytime I bluescreen in the event viewer but it seems everytime I fix an issue another one comes up, and i'm not sure how to fix this one, or if it is even the reason I bluescreenWhat happens is my PC freezes...