Windows 10: Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

Discus and support Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've only recently started using Fancy Zones and it's solved a lot of my window organization problems. For instance when I'm converting 3d models at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TravisTaylor1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

I've only recently started using Fancy Zones and it's solved a lot of my window organization problems. For instance when I'm converting 3d models at work I can throw YT in a small corner much easier than using the Picture in Picture and without manually dragging windows around. But now I want to apply the same grids, but flipped to my other monitor. That way I don't develop a stress injury from looking too far in one direction too frequently.Any advice? Haven't had much luck on google so I'm posting here to see.Thanks

:)

TravisTaylor1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. RASARM Win User

Snap Assist and Fancy Zones not working

Thanks for your quick reply! I just realized that I wasn't depressing the shift key while moving the windows in Fancy Zone. When this step is added, the program seems to work OK - for now at least.

Thanks again!

RASARM, Jan 30, 2023
  3. RASARM Win User
    Snap Assist and Fancy Zones not working

The Snap Assist feature built into Windows doesn't work as advertised when sizing a window down from 1/2 to 1/4.

I downloaded PowerToys from the Microsoft Store and tried to implement Fancy Zones. (I turned off Snap Assist), but to no avail. Zones appear on the screen, but window don't snap into them. Trying to customize a zone template was a complete bust.

Is my computer not up to these tasks? Here are the specs:

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎4/‎15/‎2022

OS build 19043.1645

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Device name DESKTOP-57M0Q2K

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz

Installed RAM 12.0 GB

Device ID 97B1AFBB-9ABD-4220-8D04-C0E74C20BB8C

Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA663

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

RASARM, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

1. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids? - Similar Threads - possible Mirror Fancy

2. need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys: need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-setting-layout-with-fancy-zones-on/d9f0aea7-67c8-4df6-bd7d-9e23ce0273e7
  3. need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys: need help on setting layout with fancy zones on Microsoft power toys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-on-setting-layout-with-fancy-zones-on/d9f0aea7-67c8-4df6-bd7d-9e23ce0273e7
  4. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?: I've only recently started using Fancy Zones and it's solved a lot of my window organization problems. For instance when I'm converting 3d models at work I can throw YT in a small corner much easier than using the Picture in Picture and without manually dragging windows...
  5. Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to Mirror your Fancy Zones grids?: I've only recently started using Fancy Zones and it's solved a lot of my window organization problems. For instance when I'm converting 3d models at work I can throw YT in a small corner much easier than using the Picture in Picture and without manually dragging windows...
  6. Snap Assist and Fancy Zones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap Assist and Fancy Zones not working: The Snap Assist feature built into Windows doesn't work as advertised when sizing a window down from 1/2 to 1/4.I downloaded PowerToys from the Microsoft Store and tried to implement Fancy Zones. I turned off Snap Assist, but to no avail. Zones appear on the screen, but...
  7. Snap Assist and Fancy Zones not working

Snap Assist and Fancy Zones not working: The Snap Assist feature built into Windows doesn't work as advertised when sizing a window down from 1/2 to 1/4.I downloaded PowerToys from the Microsoft Store and tried to implement Fancy Zones. I turned off Snap Assist, but to no avail. Zones appear on the screen, but...
  8. snipping tool shortcut not working after installing fancy zones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snipping tool shortcut not working after installing fancy zones: So I use the snipping tool all the time and it helps optimize my performance drastically basically automating shortcuts for work. I got a third vertical monitor and installed Fancy Zones which basically created layouts for your screen but then I tried using the screen...
  9. snipping tool shortcut not working after installing fancy zones

snipping tool shortcut not working after installing fancy zones: So I use the snipping tool all the time and it helps optimize my performance drastically basically automating shortcuts for work. I got a third vertical monitor and installed Fancy Zones which basically created layouts for your screen but then I tried using the screen...
  10. Power toys fancy zones loses zones after sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power toys fancy zones loses zones after sleep: Whenever I come out of sleep mode, I have to drag the various Windows back into the zones that I originally set them in. Any solutions to this? Cheers submitted by /u/scrotimus-maximus [link] [comments]...