Windows 10: Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

Discus and support Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xXHiyaxX, Apr 30, 2023.

1. xXHiyaxX Win User

Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done.

:)

xXHiyaxX, Apr 30, 2023

2. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 30, 2023
  4. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

1. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe? - Similar Threads - possible change logo

2. Changing windows logo icon on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing windows logo icon on the taskbar: Hello, I would like to change the Windows logo icon on the taskbar.If anyone knows of a built-in method to do this, such as altering its RGB color code in the Registry Editor or modifying its PNG in the system files,Additionally, if you are aware of any third-party...
  3. Changing windows logo icon on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing windows logo icon on the taskbar: Hello, I would like to change the Windows logo icon on the taskbar.If anyone knows of a built-in method to do this, such as altering its RGB color code in the Registry Editor or modifying its PNG in the system files,Additionally, if you are aware of any third-party...
  4. Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Updated Logo for Windows 11: Possible now look for Logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-updated-logo-for-windows-11/8bac5ffe-e4bc-46ef-bc42-f64be783f51f
  5. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  6. Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?: Can someone please answer my question:Is it possible to change the Windows logo on the taskbar and is it safe?Very much appreciated if done....
  7. Is it possible to change the win10 taskbar icon?

Is it possible to change the win10 taskbar icon?: What it says on the tin, just wondering if it's possible and how. Windows 10 v20H2 172792
  8. Change the microsoft logo on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the microsoft logo on taskbar: I just need a way to change the microsoft logo on the taskbar submitted by /u/Licenziato [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ij0lp7/change_the_microsoft_logo_on_taskbar/
  9. Is it possible to change the windows boot screen logo with a video or GIF

Is it possible to change the windows boot screen logo with a video or GIF: I want my pc to display a short video or gif when I boot it up, I know it's possible with an image, but would a .mp4 or .gif also work I'm using a laptop: MSI GF63 Thin 9sc, the BIOS mode is UEFI and I'm running windows home if that is a contributing factor Any answer would...
  10. Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?

Is it possible to change the "color intensity" of the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I'm liking what I see about Windows 10 so far, but one thing that does bother me is the vibrancy of the colors of the start menu and task bar. I would prefer a more pastel color theme, but so far I haven't been able to find how to do that. I've tried following...