Windows 10: Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

Discus and support Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; They don't cause anything yet, I'm just worried it might be a sign of something like viruses, bad settings or malfunction.It alway says can't launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Máté Kiss2, Jul 14, 2024.

1. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

They don't cause anything yet, I'm just worried it might be a sign of something like viruses, bad settings or malfunction.It alway says can't launch dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51 with error 0xC0000022They appear at the 55th second of every minute, tough not always.

:)

Máté Kiss2, Jul 14, 2024
  2. Hannu-K Win User

Kernel-EventTracing error

I had also this problem with two Kernel-EventTracing (id 2) error after each Windows10 start since last Windows 10 update 1709. I got rid of it only changing one OneDrive setting. I ensured in Settings tab that the Files On-Demand checkbox is not checked.
    This was enought for me and id 2 errors disappeared from the event viewer.

Thanks for you suggestions that help me to find correct route for the problem.

Hannu-K, Jul 14, 2024
  3. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

Hi community!

I got this error in event viewer and it's seem to be forced my computer shut down suddently. pls help me out in this problem.

Error code: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Log name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Thanks in advance

Vincent-Nguyen The Anh, Jul 14, 2024
  4. Billyls Win User

Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

Event Viewer

Windows 10 Home - 64BIT DELL

1. Problem Reporting

Problem uploading to the Windows Error Reporting Service

Some of the reports could not be uploaded to the Windows Error Reporting Service. Please try again later.

2. Event Viewer

Custom Views

Administrative Events Number of events 2,388

Error Kernel-EventTracing

Session "Event-AirSpceChannel" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

3. Event Viewer

Custom Views

Administrative Events Number of events 2,388

Error Kernel-EventTracing

The maximum file size for session "EventLog-AirSpceChannel" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C\WINDOWS\System32\Winevt\Logs\AirSpaceChannel.eti". The maximum files size is currently set to 1048576 bytes.

PLEASE HELP

Billyls, Jul 14, 2024
Thema:

Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

1. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute? - Similar Threads - normal Kernel EventTracing

2. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?: They don't cause anything yet, I'm just worried it might be a sign of something like viruses, bad settings or malfunction.It alway says can't launch dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51 with error 0xC0000022They appear at the 55th second of every minute, tough not always....
  3. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?: They don't cause anything yet, I'm just worried it might be a sign of something like viruses, bad settings or malfunction.It alway says can't launch dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51 with error 0xC0000022They appear at the 55th second of every minute, tough not always....
  4. Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging: "Mgr" gerçek zamanlı oturumuna yönelik yedekleme dosyası en yüksek boyutuna ulaştı. Sonuç olarak kullanılabilecek boş alan oluşturuluncaya kadar yeni olaylar günlüğe yazılmayacak. Bu hata çoğunlukla, izleme oturumunu, gerçek zamanlı tüketici yokken gerçek zamanlı modda...
  5. Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging

Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging: "Mgr" gerçek zamanlı oturumuna yönelik yedekleme dosyası en yüksek boyutuna ulaştı. Sonuç olarak kullanılabilecek boş alan oluşturuluncaya kadar yeni olaylar günlüğe yazılmayacak. Bu hata çoğunlukla, izleme oturumunu, gerçek zamanlı tüketici yokken gerçek zamanlı modda...
  6. Hundreds of Warning in Event Viewer every minute

Hundreds of Warning in Event Viewer every minute: Just reinstalled windows due to a BIOS corruption, and I am suspecting that the SSD is going bad, but I am not sure. In event viewer, I keep getting the same warning in event viewer which is as follows:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root...
  7. Hundreds of Warning in Event Viewer every minute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hundreds of Warning in Event Viewer every minute: Just reinstalled windows due to a BIOS corruption, and I am suspecting that the SSD is going bad, but I am not sure. In event viewer, I keep getting the same warning in event viewer which is as follows:A corrected hardware error has occurred.Component: PCI Express Root...
  8. Warning Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging: I am playing a game Apex Legends and at first i was having in my Event log erros and warnings, so i gave those files administration privileges and the errors stop but i'm still getting warnings like this:Warning 2/17/2022 1:23:51 AM Kernel-EventTracing 1 LoggingThe...
  9. Warning Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging

Warning Kernel-EventTracing 1 Logging: I am playing a game Apex Legends and at first i was having in my Event log erros and warnings, so i gave those files administration privileges and the errors stop but i'm still getting warnings like this:Warning 2/17/2022 1:23:51 AM Kernel-EventTracing 1 LoggingThe...
  10. Kernel-EventTracing errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel-EventTracing errors: With the update to 1709 (Fall Creators) this error pops up after each boot... Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 SFC shows no integrity violations. CHKDSK is clean. Though the error is likely benign, I'd like to get rid of it - not simply...