Windows 10: Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when...

Discus and support Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I logged into my Microsoft account on a different phone by going to settings then accounts then add account. When I did this it automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samantha Ummel, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when...

I logged into my Microsoft account on a different phone by going to settings then accounts then add account. When I did this it automatically downloaded pictures that were on my Microsoft account without any sort of permission on my account. It put them in a separate folder on device and didn't even put all the pictures on there. Is this normal.

:)

Samantha Ummel, Jul 25, 2024

2. how do i upload pictures to skydrive

Here is how you can 'trick' the phone into doing an automatic upload. (All steps to be done on PC)

• Connect the phone to your PC.
    • Open the phone memory and go to this 'other pictures' folder you are talking about.
    • Cut/Copy them from that location and put them into the folder called 'SAVED PICTURES'
    That's it. The phone will automatically start uploading these pictures to SkyDrive.

Jay_answers, Jul 25, 2024
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. garym123 Win User

Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when...

How to automatically upload all picture folders for Onedrive Camera Upload?

There is no way to automatically upload pictures from all folders to OneDrive.

You can manually upload a folder but later there may be some pictures you move to the folder that are not uploaded.

Easiest way to manually upload a folder is with the 'file explorer' app.

File explorer, SD card, (if that is where your pictures are), pictures, tap the folder you want, ellipsis ..., select all, share, OneDrive

garym123, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when...

1. Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when... - Similar Threads - normal pictures upload

2. Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it normal for my pictures to upload to phone automatically in a separate folder, when...: I logged into my Microsoft account on a different phone by going to settings then accounts then add account. When I did this it automatically downloaded pictures that were on my Microsoft account without any sort of permission on my account. It put them in a separate folder...
  3. Uploading pictures

Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  4. Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders: I have a picture file on my desktop that contains 3 subfolders and I want to convert each subfolder Into a separate standalone folder, essentially doing away with their subfolder status. The parent folder is A and it has subfolders A, B and C within it. Note that A is both...
  5. Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders: I have a picture file on my desktop that contains 3 subfolders and I want to convert each subfolder Into a separate standalone folder, essentially doing away with their subfolder status. The parent folder is A and it has subfolders A, B and C within it. Note that A is both...
  6. Convert Picture Subfolders into Separate Folders

7. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading pictures: I am having trouble uploading my pictures onto my Window 10 computer. I never had a problem until now. It will upload into my computer, then when I look for them , they are nowhere to be found. Any suggestions ?...
  8. Moving Documents-Pictures Folders to Separate Partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Documents-Pictures Folders to Separate Partition: I'd like some opinion. I formatted the 16.7 GB RESTORE partition to clean it out to put documents and pictures there to minimize the C: backup size and just keep them separate. Turns out the 16.7 GB is too small for putting a backup but I could put documents. Does it make...
  9. Uploading Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....
  10. Uploading pictures from phone to computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Uploading pictures from phone to computer: I have a T-Mobile android phone. I took pictures at my great nieces wedding this weekend and I want to upload them to my computer. I have not had any luck finding out how to do this. Some places say "drag and drop to desktop" which sounds impossible to me. I need help to...