Windows 10: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

Discus and support Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dunstan Yap, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?

:)

Dunstan Yap, Jan 10, 2024

2. Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help

I upgrade my windows from 10 home to 10 pro through the microsoft store, but the windows couldn't activate ever since. I've contacted alienware and microsoft support of mainland china, and they couldn't figure out.

Junyuan Qi, Jan 10, 2024
  3. How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

This N95 is bought in mainland of China,

which has specifications:

GSM/GPRS phone

I wanna to it updated in hardware, for instance,

3G

and W-LAN access

BUt how?

wagneratwu, Jan 10, 2024
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

Here ya go, Dave. Explanation of GSOD. If all is fine until you go back into that mainland Chinese site, I would suggest you not go into that mainland Chinese site.

I do know of one very active member here on Tenforums who is in mainland China. He may be able to shed some light on this for you. He is @Matthew Wai

Cheers!

Did You Know Windows 10 Has a Green Screen of Death?

f14tomcat, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

1. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China? - Similar Threads - legal China OEM

2. Phone Link not working due to roaming outside china

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working due to roaming outside china: I bought a phone while living in China and now Phone Link doesn't sync while "roaming". I don't see what phone link has to do with where I am. My laptop was bought in the US and everything worked fine while in China, but after leaving it stopped syncing. I have disabled "sync...
  3. Phone Link not working due to roaming outside china

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not working due to roaming outside china: I bought a phone while living in China and now Phone Link doesn't sync while "roaming". I don't see what phone link has to do with where I am. My laptop was bought in the US and everything worked fine while in China, but after leaving it stopped syncing. I have disabled "sync...
  4. Why my Microsoft Services have locked in China mainland region?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my Microsoft Services have locked in China mainland region?: Last month I had a travel to China and I kept using apps on my phone.Then I noticed lots of Microsoft apps showed the Chinese version to me....although I didn't mind at first.But when I came back, I realized that the situation is far worse than I thought. Bing Search...
  5. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  6. AutoPilot in China

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AutoPilot in China: Recently I have tried several times about Autopilot testing on Dell Latitude 5320 and Microsoft surface pro 4, but always failed. Below is an example, you can see the error message is “TPM attestation timed out”.As I know, fTPM assembled on laptops in China, not standard TPM,...
  7. Windows 10 China

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 China: I have purchased a HP i3 desktop computer (no DVD drive) which has a Chinese version of Windows 10 Home. It won't allow me to change the language in settings which is apparently common. Can I upgrade to the English Pro version online or can I simply purchase a new English...
  8. Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help: I upgrade my windows from 10 home to 10 pro through the microsoft store, but the windows couldn't activate ever since. I've contacted alienware and microsoft support of mainland china, and they couldn't figure out....
  9. Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

in Cortana
    Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?: Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the service will be stopped or something happed, wheter it will be restored later or never....
  10. No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.: I have a desktop and a notebook both running Windows 10, but the desktop won't show the translate icon in the address bar, so I can't translate webpages, although it does show on my notebook. What can I do to get it to work? Thanks....