Windows 10: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

Discus and support IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sinful james, Jul 16, 2023.

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my Vanguard Log Upload: cc2b3062-b8d2-478e-a824-92f006452080 Please can I have a fix ASAP

:)

sinful james, Jul 16, 2023
  2. bake dake Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

I really need help with this guys,so everytime i launch valorant i get a bsod,when i initially installed Valorant when it told me to restart my pc i did so,but it did a bsod and since then i have not been able to open Valorant heres the minidump file:030123-35625-01.dmp Please send me a solution as soon as possible

bake dake, Jul 16, 2023
  3. Yoraizu Win User
    VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY

Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens everytime I close valorant

102822-14812-01 (mediafire.com) here is my dump file if you would like to help me I would be extremely grateful

Yoraizu, Jul 16, 2023
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jul 16, 2023
Thema:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

1. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Valorant launch

2. BSOD when launching VALORANT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when launching VALORANT: Out of the blue I started getting a BSOD when launching VALORANT, only started today as I was still able to play yesterday.It gave me the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.I have already tried running sfc/scannow and chkdisk, reinstalled VALORANT and Riot Vanguard but to no...
  3. BSOD when launching VALORANT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when launching VALORANT: Out of the blue I started getting a BSOD when launching VALORANT, only started today as I was still able to play yesterday.It gave me the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.I have already tried running sfc/scannow and chkdisk, reinstalled VALORANT and Riot Vanguard but to no...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akf0rJZZVHxImF_oGdnXPb7YrwnC?e=zKE5Yg...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akf0rJZZVHxImF_oGdnXPb7YrwnC?e=zKE5Yg...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I need help, as soon as I open Valorant, I get a BSOD which says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I have been trying to fix this by reinstalling vanguard and everything but nothing works. Here is my Vanguard Log Upload: cc2b3062-b8d2-478e-a824-92f006452080 Please can I have a fix ASAP...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I really need help with this guys,so everytime i launch valorant i get a bsod,when i initially installed Valorant when it told me to restart my pc i did so,but it did a bsod and since then i have not been able to open Valorant heres the minidump...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Valorant launch: I really need help with this guys,so everytime i launch valorant i get a bsod,when i initially installed Valorant when it told me to restart my pc i did so,but it did a bsod and since then i have not been able to open Valorant heres the minidump...
  9. VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens everytime I close valorant102822-14812-01 mediafire.com here is my dump file if you would like to help me I would be extremely...
  10. VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VALORANT BLUE SCREEN BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: HELLO MICROSOFT COMMUNTIY Everytime I exit or close valorant it gives me a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I dont know why but this always happens everytime I close valorant102822-14812-01 mediafire.com here is my dump file if you would like to help me I would be extremely...