Windows 10: iphone link button greyed out

Discus and support iphone link button greyed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Phone Link was working great all year, then Windows updates started coming in right and left for the last 2 weeks and now Phone Link can't pair because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shamus6564, Jun 4, 2024.

1. iphone link button greyed out

Phone Link was working great all year, then Windows updates started coming in right and left for the last 2 weeks and now Phone Link can't pair because the iPhone Button is Greyed out. Should I unistall the Latest Windows Updates?Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎5/‎13/‎2024 OS build 22631.3672 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0

:)

Shamus6564, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

iphone link button greyed out

1. iphone link button greyed out - Similar Threads - iphone link button

2. iphone link button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iphone link button greyed out: Phone Link was working great all year, then Windows updates started coming in right and left for the last 2 weeks and now Phone Link can't pair because the iPhone Button is Greyed out. Should I unistall the Latest Windows Updates?Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed...
  3. Phone Link iPhone Button still greyed out after public release

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link iPhone Button still greyed out after public release: Hello,I have been having a problem with my phone link not working for my iPhone 8 running iOS 16.4.1. The Phone Link was partially working for iPhones on my computer back in March of this year 2023, but as of April that same year, it's greyed out again, and I can't explain...
  4. Phone Link iPhone Button still greyed out after public release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link iPhone Button still greyed out after public release: Hello,I have been having a problem with my phone link not working for my iPhone 8 running iOS 16.4.1. The Phone Link was partially working for iPhones on my computer back in March of this year 2023, but as of April that same year, it's greyed out again, and I can't explain...
  5. encrypt button greyed out

encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  6. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  7. greyed out button

greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  8. Iphone greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iphone greyed out: I cannot backup my iphone 6s on my Lenovo X1? My ipod mini connects fine, I can even update teh software on the iPhone, but not sync? I have tried restarting the Apple Mobile Device Manager, but on my version setup it does not exist. The iPhone had been syncing properly. The...
  9. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  10. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...