Windows 10: iPhone file transfer

Discus and support iPhone file transfer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CET56, Jan 30, 2024.

1. CET56 Win User

iPhone file transfer

I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file format is not supported. Have tried opening in a couple of different apps - same result. Files can be viewed on the iPhone and iPAD. Does not seem to be any reason why some work and others don't. Windows auto update is enabled so I should have the latest patches. The iPhone is an iPhone 11. I have not seen this problem in the past.

:)

CET56, Jan 30, 2024
  2. lvr181 Win User

Transfer iPhone media

My friend has an iPhone and wishes to transfer her media files to her Windows 10 laptop.What options does she have to complete this please? Simple step by step instructions would be great,thanks. Suffice to say I am not an Apple user or supporter. She "inherited" the iPhone from a family member.

lvr181, Jan 30, 2024
  3. DaedalusHelios, Jan 30, 2024
  4. Ivycao Win User

iPhone file transfer

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Jan 30, 2024
Thema:

iPhone file transfer

1. iPhone file transfer - Similar Threads - iPhone file transfer

2. iPhone file transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone file transfer: I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file format is not supported. Have tried opening in a couple of different apps - same result. Files can be viewed on the iPhone and...
  3. How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone: [IMG]This post will show you how to transfer files from iCloud to OneDrive on your iPhone. For iPhone users, iCloud serves as a seamless cloud storage option. However, sometimes iCloud users may need to transfer files to a different platform like OneDrive. Can I sync iCloud...
  4. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  5. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  6. bluetooth transfer of files to iPhone being rejected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth transfer of files to iPhone being rejected: per the subject, anyone know why this happens? see image below. this happened for an xlsx. there a reason? MS got a KB for this feature of win 10 and what it can and cannot do? this same process works perfectly on androids. thanks. [ATTACH]...
  7. Transfer of Video to Iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of Video to Iphone: I took a video on Canon Ixus camera and would like to transfer to iPhone 7. The video is to large to Mail 94Mb and will not transfer either by Bluetooth or USB connection. Anybody help ?...
  8. iPhone file transfer to windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPhone file transfer to windows 10 pc: itunes.exe file download on iphone transfer to my pc with no wifi/itunes. Is this possible? submitted by /u/OGRezy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebvpua/iphone_file_transfer_to_windows_10_pc/
  9. Music files transfer to iPhone XR 64GB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Music files transfer to iPhone XR 64GB: How do I transfer my music files from my iPhone 6 16GB to my new iPhone XR 64GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-files-transfer-to-iphone-xr-64gb/af284cf3-4ce1-41bc-94d1-90ef17c5737e"
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889