Windows 10: Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,...

Discus and support Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I started to update my windows. But while updating the windows, my laptop got turned off. when I restarted my laptop, it showed Blue Screen of Death... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Swapnil Singariya, Oct 24, 2024 at 1:12 PM.

1. Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,...

I started to update my windows. But while updating the windows, my laptop got turned off. when I restarted my laptop, it showed Blue Screen of Death BSOD & this error was " Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION & what failed: Ntfs.sys ". I have tried to repair it using a bootable drive but it's showing "could not repair your PC". I have not created a restore point, so I can not reset it. Please Help me out.

:)

Swapnil Singariya, Oct 24, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  2. RetCoach Win User

blue screen interruptions

I keep getting blue screen interruptions. The following errors have been listed when seeking help: Page fault in nonpaged area; Stop Code:reference by pointer; Memory Management; IRQL Not lessor equal; and Kernel Security Check failure. I have a new computer
    and the system checks out fine. Must be the OS. How can I get this fixed? I have Windows 10.

3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

4. Remon Ont Win User

Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,...

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Thema:

Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,...

1. Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,... - Similar Threads - Interrupted while updating

2. Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Interrupted while updating, now it's showing Blue Screen of DeathBSOD, what should I do,...: I started to update my windows. But while updating the windows, my laptop got turned off. when I restarted my laptop, it showed Blue Screen of Death BSOD & this error was " Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION & what failed: Ntfs.sys ". I have tried to repair it using a...
  3. Blue screen, no corrupted files. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, no corrupted files. What should I do?: At the time of typing this, it's 2:26 am. I was just turning off my computer and it ended up restarting instead due to the blue screen. I ran a sfc and luckily there's no corrupted files, but I'm still worried. I have never encountered a blue screen until now on my Windows 11...
  4. Blue screen, no corrupted files. What should I do?

Blue screen, no corrupted files. What should I do?: At the time of typing this, it's 2:26 am. I was just turning off my computer and it ended up restarting instead due to the blue screen. I ran a sfc and luckily there's no corrupted files, but I'm still worried. I have never encountered a blue screen until now on my Windows 11...
  5. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  6. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: so after i reset my pc i cant log in minecraft anymore everytime i try it it gives me this 0x89235107 code i have tried everything for 10 hours straight watched many guides and tutorials on how to fix the problem but nothing worked i even bought minecraft on a new microsoft...
  7. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. what should i do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  9. what should i do now?

what should i do now?: yesterday night i got a software update and 2 additional updates. One is driver update and second one is firmware update. My synaptics touchpad two finger scrolling is not working so i thought maybe the additional update was for the driver and so i installed it. The laptop...
  10. Blue Screen Of DeathBSOD: WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Of DeathBSOD: WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE_ERROR: I have been constantly getting BSOD with WHEA_UNCONTROLLABLE_ERROR. To my knowledge, this is not caused after any of the windows software update, it just happened randomly. I took a look at MEMORY.DMP on Windows Debugger and found the following:SYMBOL_NAME:...