Windows 10: Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.

Discus and support Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My internet was fine 150mbs then suddenly it stopped working. Restarted PC and for the first 10 seconds internet is back, and then it drops to 2kbs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam Helmuth, Sep 16, 2024 at 1:27 PM.

1. Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.

My internet was fine 150mbs then suddenly it stopped working. Restarted PC and for the first 10 seconds internet is back, and then it drops to 2kbs and no webpage loads. Spotify and discord are super slow if they work at all. What do i do?

:)

Thema:

Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.

1. Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices. - Similar Threads - Internet won’t suddenly

2. Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet won’t work on my PC suddenly but the wi-fi still works on other devices.: My internet was fine 150mbs then suddenly it stopped working. Restarted PC and for the first 10 seconds internet is back, and then it drops to 2kbs and no webpage loads. Spotify and discord are super slow if they work at all. What do i do?...
  3. Wi-Fi won't work on Lenovo Laptop Windows 11 Works on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi won't work on Lenovo Laptop Windows 11 Works on other devices: Hi everybodyMy device Lenovo Legion works with other Wifi connections.Other devices work with my home WiFi. But my device will not work with my home WiFi. I might get 30 minutes after I reset the router. This is a brand new laptop on Windows 11. I have tried... 1. Editing...
  4. Wi-Fi won't work on Lenovo Laptop Windows 11 Works on other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi won't work on Lenovo Laptop Windows 11 Works on other devices: Hi everybodyMy device Lenovo Legion works with other Wifi connections.Other devices work with my home WiFi. But my device will not work with my home WiFi. I might get 30 minutes after I reset the router. This is a brand new laptop on Windows 11. I have tried... 1. Editing...
  5. Wi-Fi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not working: I need help. I did windows recovery last week on my laptop because I was having boot problems and blue screen issues. I was able to get my laptop working and set up, but my Wi-Fi is not working, when I first turn on my laptop it’ll work but as soon as I try to get on chrome...
  6. Wi-Fi, PC and other devices are being hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wi-Fi, PC and other devices are being hacked: Where do I begin to defend this scenario? I am under constant attack by individuals that are using my wi-fi to access my Marvell Yukon fiber optic dsl where they set up a Network boot using a pxs I think it's called. When I started my pc they could have whatever shell...
  7. My Wi-Fi is working on other devices but not on mine. Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Wi-Fi is working on other devices but not on mine. Please help.: Hey, currently I am using my windows 10 Pro HP Pavilion don't know the model exactly, so few weeks ago I got my wi-fi changed from a local service provider to a famous company Airtel, the day I got my wi-fi connected it was not showing the name of my wi-fi [Vanya], I...
  8. My PC won't connect to wi-fi whatsoever but every other device works fine

My PC won't connect to wi-fi whatsoever but every other device works fine: I've had this Windows 10 PC for years now and it's never given me issues but over the past couple of days it just hasn't been connecting to wifi whatsoever, and no matter what I seem to do I cannot fix it. I've tried it on two separate wifi networks and neither of them have...
  9. No Wi-Fi through router but other Wi-Fi devices work

No Wi-Fi through router but other Wi-Fi devices work: Hi folks! As the title suggests, and I'm sure my post count will confirm, this is my first post on the forums here. I'm having issues after an OS recovery with one of my Windows 10 machines. When I attempt to connect to my wireless router, it shows "Connected, Secured" but...
  10. "no internet access", but wi-fi printer still works

"no internet access", but wi-fi printer still works: my wi-fi connected laptop is suddenly saying "no internet access". but it obviously is connecting to the home router by wi-fi, because it prints! but browser cannot access websites, and dropbox does not sync. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, I tried restart, I tried...