Windows 10: Internet really slow all of a sudden

Discus and support Internet really slow all of a sudden in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jarvis xiang, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Internet really slow all of a sudden

Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything that would cause my internet to be so slow.Thanks

:)

jarvis xiang, Jan 18, 2024

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 18, 2024
  3. My laptop became really slow all of a sudden Windows 11

My laptop all of a sudden became really slow. Windows 11. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IU_TUF506IU AMD ryzen 7 GeForce gtx 1660 ti 16gb ram. Its fps is really low and its speakers are crashing. Please help

ArshdeepDandiwal, Jan 18, 2024
  4. Internet really slow all of a sudden

E6 Really slow internet

I have tried this on 3 different Nokia E6 phones, on GPRS with 5bars, 3G with 5bars and at home over wifi...

All internet traffic is really slow, when on the browser downloading the SIS file for google maps, it took 5mins to download just 160k. Once i did get it installed, the Google Maps app take ages to load map tiles, and emails take about a minute to download
    an email with just a few lines of text.

Whe using OVI store, pages load really slow. So all internet apps are slow. The phone overall is quick.

All this in an edge or 3G area with 5bars, and 3 phones do the exact same. all firmware ver 22.14

on o2 uk.

Same settings, area and sim card in my Nokia E71 and E72 are perfect.

any ideas or does anyone else have slow internet apps on E6 ?

gusnor---01, Jan 18, 2024
Thema:

Internet really slow all of a sudden

1. Internet really slow all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Internet really slow

2. Internet really slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet really slow all of a sudden: Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything that would cause my internet to be so slow.Thanks...
  3. Internet really slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet really slow all of a sudden: Hi, my internet has gone slow at the moment. The download/upload speed has changed from 600/400 mbps to 80/20 mbps. I don't remember changing anything that would cause my internet to be so slow.Thanks...
  4. Internet extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet extremely slow all of a sudden: My internet had been breaking up recently, and i've had to restart my router at least onc a day to get it back up and running--yet it's been running well nonetheless. But now it's as the title says. I've tried using a new adapter, resetting my computer, and resetting my...
  5. Internet extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet extremely slow all of a sudden: My internet had been breaking up recently, and i've had to restart my router at least onc a day to get it back up and running--yet it's been running well nonetheless. But now it's as the title says. I've tried using a new adapter, resetting my computer, and resetting my...
  6. Internet extremely slow all of a sudden

7. Slow internet all of a sudden?

Slow internet all of a sudden?: I checked other devices and they seem to be working just fine. About a week or 2 ago I was having issues with my internet on my PC slowing down after having my computer on for a day or 2 and a simple reboot would seem to fix it but now im having terrible internet that isnt...
  8. Really slow internet speeds

Really slow internet speeds: This all started after my bios crashed. Before the crash, I was getting anywhere from 150-250mbps on downloads from everywhere third party also I fixed my bios Then I reinstalled windows, I'm only getting 18-25 mbps. Every other computer on my network is getting...
  9. My windows 10 laptop is really slow all the sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 laptop is really slow all the sudden: My laptop usually runs pretty good but all the sudden it's super slow,I tried opening apps and even right clicking on the home screen and nothing would load for awhile. I restarted it and it cant even start up and the screen is black and it usually takes 10 seconds to turn...
  10. REALLY SLOW INTERNET

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    REALLY SLOW INTERNET: My internet is fast. 125 MB download, about 20 MB Upload. However, I had a weird issue recently. I came back home after a walk, where I had left my PC on (It was only about forty minutes away) and I come back to find my internet not working anymore? When it was working...