Windows 10: Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update

Discus and support Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded to the LATEST version of Windows 11 24H2 update using the Win11 Installation Assistant and I think something's wrong on my end.There's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WaiMinPlayz7, Oct 8, 2024 at 8:27 AM.

1. Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update

I just upgraded to the LATEST version of Windows 11 24H2 update using the Win11 Installation Assistant and I think something's wrong on my end.There's no Internet access, and to make matters worse, disconnects to the Internet in random times.I even did a Network Reset, and still no luck.So are there any solutions to solve this issue? Thanks.

:)

WaiMinPlayz7, Oct 8, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Factory reset Windows 11 24H2 (build 26100.863)

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

There are no currently listed problems resetting version 24H2 of Windows 11 and no specific steps you need to perform, are you experiencing any problems with that insider build that is causing you to perform a Windows reset?

3. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell (Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770) with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:

One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly disconnects, I go to Device Manager, and notice the Realtek Network Adapter has totally disappeared from the list (with no option to reenable, even after finding it in Hidden devices).

I have to go through these two steps in this order to bring back internet.

1. Restart Computer
    2. and then Restart Modem Router. ( I do restart modem by unplugging/plugging back in).
    If the ethernet disconnects, Restarting the Modem won't work. Neither will Restarting Computer work. It has two be those two steps above in that specific order. I'm curious if having this resolution path, to understand why ethernet adapter disappears. If you can help target or specify why its occurring?

Already attempted this: and the problem still continues

1. Updated Dell Drivers
    2. Windows Update
    3. Network Adapter Troubleshooter
      Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update [​IMG]

4. (a) Network Reset and (b) tried manually uninstalling/reinstalling network drivers separately
      Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update [​IMG]

5. Tried manually downloading the software drivers at Realtek website Oops!
    6. Replace cable just in case, but the other computer in home does not have internet randomly disconnect
    7. Tried:
    1. Disable these three in Device Manager: (a) Energy Efficient Internet (b) Green Ethernet (c) Wake on Magic Packet
    I use the modem with another computer, and no issues whatsoever, until I got a new computer.

Note: this is different from previous question, since its looking at a problem/diagnosis path, rather power management settings.

MarkSmith201, Oct 8, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  4. zaid 123 Win User

Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update

windows 11 24H2 update

does windows 11 24H2 update support for amd ryzen 5 3550H with radeon vega 8 for hp pavilion gaming 15 EC0101ax

Thema:

Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update

1. Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update - Similar Threads - Internet randomly disconnects

2. Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet randomly disconnects after Windows 11 24H2 update: I just upgraded to the LATEST version of Windows 11 24H2 update using the Win11 Installation Assistant and I think something's wrong on my end.There's no Internet access, and to make matters worse, disconnects to the Internet in random times.I even did a Network Reset, and...
  3. Windows 11 deactivated after 24h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 deactivated after 24h2 update: GiddayI updated my computer today to 24H2 and after it rebooted it requested me to activate my copy of Windows Home. I attempted to using the key that I have but it says that it can't.I have inserted a screenshot below. If you need any further information please let me...
  4. Internet disconnection after Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet disconnection after Windows update: Hi,I have an internet access problem after Windows update. Despite the network connection SSID, Internet access keeps dropping. Does anyone know the solution?...
  5. Windows random internet disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows random internet disconnects: Hi, i've been grounded for the past 5 months and since i got my pc back the internet randomly disconnects, i've restarted my router and unplugged and replugged my ethernet and nothing, its only my pc and no other devices on my network, is there a way to fix this? submitted...
  6. Internet disconnecting after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet disconnecting after windows update: Hi, We have internet access problem after windows update. Despite connection to the network/SSID the internet access keeps drooping. Any one having the same issue or know the fix?...
  7. INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY

INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY: HI! I am having two laptops ACER ASPIRE 5733z Windows 7 32 bit home premiumand HP Probook 430 g2 windows 10 64 bit pro and two ethernet cable 6 metre and 50 metre When connected with 6m wire both of the laptops perform very fine but in case of 50 m wire the acer one works...
  8. After a certain windows update my internet randomly disconnects

After a certain windows update my internet randomly disconnects: About 3-5 hours my internet randomly disconnects for one whole second and comes back the next second. I tried so many techniques and none of them has worked. Reset DNS, reinstall drivers, even some few others things. i just want things to go back to normal....
  9. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet Disconnects Randomly?: So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back...
  10. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...