Windows 10: Internet not working for certain apps

Discus and support Internet not working for certain apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has been going on for about a month. Its not always a thing, but it is most of the time. I'm not sure if this problem is related to microsoft, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by navegct, Jul 25, 2022.

1. navegct Win User

Internet not working for certain apps

This has been going on for about a month. Its not always a thing, but it is most of the time. I'm not sure if this problem is related to microsoft, but wasnt sure where else to ask it.When I try to load certain websites, its really slow but when I try to load others its fast. Bing always loads instantly, any google website takes forever to load, especially YouTube which says my "internet isn't connected." Other websites take a long time to load. Any map websites take forever to load. Most websites take a long time. The only website that doesent seem to be affected is Bing

:)

navegct, Jul 25, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Internet not working for certain apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 25, 2022
  3. Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 25, 2022
  4. Internet not working for certain apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

Internet not working for certain apps

1. Internet not working for certain apps - Similar Threads - Internet working certain

2. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  3. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  4. Certain apps can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain apps can't connect to the internet.: Hello,I've searched and tried several fixes I've seen here that deal with similar issues with no result.I noticed around a month and a half ago or so I couldn't load any pages through steam, so I uninstalled it thinking it was just a problem with it. Then I saw the installer...
  5. Certain apps can't connect to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain apps can't connect to the internet.: Hello,I've searched and tried several fixes I've seen here that deal with similar issues with no result.I noticed around a month and a half ago or so I couldn't load any pages through steam, so I uninstalled it thinking it was just a problem with it. Then I saw the installer...
  6. Internet not working for certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working for certain apps: This has been going on for about a month. Its not always a thing, but it is most of the time. I'm not sure if this problem is related to microsoft, but wasnt sure where else to ask it.When I try to load certain websites, its really slow but when I try to load others its fast....
  7. Internet not working for certain apps

Internet not working for certain apps: This has been going on for about a month. Its not always a thing, but it is most of the time. I'm not sure if this problem is related to microsoft, but wasnt sure where else to ask it.When I try to load certain websites, its really slow but when I try to load others its fast....
  8. Internet works but certain apps dont.

Internet works but certain apps dont.: My internet works perfectly fine. i can go on google and youtube without a problem and play on Minecraft with no issue. When i attempt to use an app like Steam or Discord the following happens.Discord: it gets stuck in "waiting for connection"Steam: Games will launch but im...
  9. Certain apps can't connect to internet

Certain apps can't connect to internet: Hi all, A while back my laptop wouldn't connect to the WiFi, however I got around this by connecting to my mobile phone's hotspot which utilises the phones connection to the main wifi. Not sure if that's related, but I'm noticing certain apps act like I'm not on the...
  10. Internet disconnecting with certain apps

Internet disconnecting with certain apps: I recently reset my PC. Since then, certain applications like Google Chrome and Epic Games shut down my connection to the internet, only on this device, the internet still works for other devices. The network still works like normal, only the internet isn't. There's no yellow...