Windows 10: Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

Discus and support Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jess Samuel Jayoma, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still connected and fully functional. I don't know how to fix it, or if it's an internet or device thing. Can someone help me?Extra info that may/may not be useful:• This issue happened a few months after we got our wifi and laptop.• Issue is still ongoing• Sometimes the issue happens, and sometimes it doesn't. When it does happen, I

:)

Jess Samuel Jayoma, Feb 17, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 17, 2024
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Feb 17, 2024
  4. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 17, 2024
Thema:

Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

1. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't. - Similar Threads - Internet functional apps

2. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  3. Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is functional but some apps act like it isn't.: Recently, when I try to open games such as Genshin Impact or Cookie Run: Kingdom on an emulator, there seems to be a problem where sometimes the game says "No Internet Connection" or "Please Connect to the Internet", but when I open other apps and websites, it's still...
  4. Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly: I tried a lot of ways, reinstalling the app, updating everything on windows, the gpu driver too. Still, nothing happens if i click the login button. Like it's not working at all.I tried to start the xbox services, and Xbox Live Auth Management Service and Xbox Live Game Save...
  5. Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login into XBOX app, it's like the app isn't functioning correctly: I tried a lot of ways, reinstalling the app, updating everything on windows, the gpu driver too. Still, nothing happens if i click the login button. Like it's not working at all.I tried to start the xbox services, and Xbox Live Auth Management Service and Xbox Live Game Save...
  6. Purchased App Acts Like an Expired Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased App Acts Like an Expired Trial: I purchased an app on the microsoft Store. I downloaded it, but the PC believes I have a trial. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-acts-like-an-expired-trial/6cc3c6e5-84f8-4059-83e2-ac35a9737c2f
  7. Some functionality of app are lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some functionality of app are lost: Not able to see the complete file names in downloads Cant use the pen on powerpoint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-functionality-of-app-are-lost/953d72bd-4779-475f-a8d9-58d9a3aaa608
  8. Windows 10 bug acting like some key is pressed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 bug acting like some key is pressed: [ATTACH] I am having this issue for quite some time now, where it looks like some key is pressed but its actually not, I have unplugged all the input devices and still having this problem. The issue goes away after a restart and comes back after using the system for a...
  9. Laptop connected to the internet but programs act like they aren't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop connected to the internet but programs act like they aren't: My laptop shows it is connected to the internet and I can browse the web, but when I try to start up a program, it'll keep loading and loading or says it has no access to internet, I.E: Windows 10 Search bar, Windows Update, Any type of syncing, Microsoft store What kind of...
  10. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503