Windows 10: Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

Discus and support Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToXicShadow, May 10, 2024.

1. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and wifi drivers were broken no suprise there I downloaded the latest drivers from MSI website and MSI updated the rest of the system's missing drivers too the second it got internet access. However I have some issues with the internet:- My ethernet requires a log-in to access it and on previous system I logged on once and never had to do it again, however now I have to log in after each restart if I want to connect, which I'd like to fix.- Logging i

:)

ToXicShadow, May 10, 2024
Thema:

Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

1. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap - Similar Threads - Internet having minor

2. Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet having minor problems after CPU and MB swap: Recently upgraded from 13600K to 14700KF as well as changed motherboard from z690 to z790 gaming plus wifi and when I booted it up the ethernet and wifi drivers were broken no suprise there I downloaded the latest drivers from MSI website and MSI updated the rest of the...
  3. no boot after cpu swap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no boot after cpu swap: I swapped my i3-4130 to a i7-4790 the cpu does not look damaged. i get a blank screen when i try to boot up the fans turn on but no display i know the motherboard is compatible with 4th gen LGA1150 processors is it something to do with my old cpu not having integrated...
  4. Purchase license after MB, CPU and HDD change?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase license after MB, CPU and HDD change?: I failed to link Windows account to Win10 license prior to major hardware change. Replaced MB, CPU and cloned SSD to NVME M2 drive.I cannot find my key digital or otherwise. I am a one man shop that operates with a subscription to Office365 and I run SolidWorks. I operate on...
  5. Purchase license after MB, CPU and HDD change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase license after MB, CPU and HDD change?: I failed to link Windows account to Win10 license prior to major hardware change. Replaced MB, CPU and cloned SSD to NVME M2 drive.I cannot find my key digital or otherwise. I am a one man shop that operates with a subscription to Office365 and I run SolidWorks. I operate on...
  6. Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu: This is in preparation for hardware to be Windows 11 acceptable The upgrade will consist of· Replace old motherboard with new motherboard· Replace old CPU with new CPU· Replace old SATA SSD with new M.2 SSD· Clean install Windows 10 Activities...
  7. Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu: This is in preparation for hardware to be Windows 11 acceptable The upgrade will consist of· Replace old motherboard with new motherboard· Replace old CPU with new CPU· Replace old SATA SSD with new M.2 SSD· Clean install Windows 10 Activities...
  8. Clarification of moving W10 from old mb an cpu to new mb and cpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Upgrade CPU and MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade CPU and MB: Hi I am planning to upgrade my Desktop with new cpu and motherboard. I have my windows 8.1 product key which was upgraded to windows 10 and hence a digital key which i dont have. Will i be able to install windows 10. Or what is my best option? Thank you for your help...
  10. Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swapping MB/CPU between two PC's with digital licences: I have two desktop PCs. One for my office, one for my Son's games. One is an 1151 socket intel CPU the other an 1150 intel. As my office machine is 25% more powerful than the games machine I want to swap over the MB/CPU/memory between them to give my Son some more power...