Windows 10: Internet doesnt "exist"

Discus and support Internet doesnt "exist" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bryan Vo, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Bryan Vo Win User

Internet doesnt "exist"

I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown.

:)

Bryan Vo, Dec 21, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 recovery doesnt wipe my hard-disk

Hi, to clean install Windows you need to create a bootable flash drive or other medium from which to boot your PC. That's covered at Step 1 of the tutorial shown below (Clean Install..)

Windows 10 Tutorial Index
    - searchable list of tutorials - search that page for
    clean install
    and you will see this as 2nd link found
    Clean Install Windows 10

At step 13/14 you have the option presented to you where you can delete existing partitions.

Note: some suggest- as you have a desktop- physically disconnecting other drives just to ensure Windows is installed exclusively on the one drive.

dalchina, Dec 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 21, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet doesnt "exist"

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 21, 2022
Thema:

Internet doesnt "exist"

1. Internet doesnt "exist" - Similar Threads - Internet doesnt exist

2. My account Doesnt exists!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account Doesnt exists!: When I go in settings, it says that I need to update my Microsoft account, but when I click on it, it says my account does not exists! it shows me that a hacker has changed my password AND email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, essentially taking over my account,...
  3. My account Doesnt exists!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account Doesnt exists!: When I go in settings, it says that I need to update my Microsoft account, but when I click on it, it says my account does not exists! it shows me that a hacker has changed my password AND email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, essentially taking over my account,...
  4. My account Doesnt exists!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft account doesnt exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account doesnt exist?: My family protected microsoft account will not show up when i try to log in it continuosly comes up in the middle of my game or video pausing/minimizing it and whenever i try to log in it always says "This microsoft account does not exist" so i am asking this on my alternate...
  6. Microsoft account doesnt exist?

Microsoft account doesnt exist?: My family protected microsoft account will not show up when i try to log in it continuosly comes up in the middle of my game or video pausing/minimizing it and whenever i try to log in it always says "This microsoft account does not exist" so i am asking this on my alternate...
  7. Internet doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet doesnt work: When i connect to to internet it says no internet but internet works but i cant use microsoft things https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-work/c391b5e6-be6f-4ae9-990c-eda7317b6444
  8. Internet doesnt "exist"

Internet doesnt "exist": I cant access internet. I tried pressing the menu on the bottom right but no internet ui is shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-doesnt-exist/a94439c0-2a0a-42b1-a3df-885e5ad086b6
  9. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: I just made a new gmail account but when I try to sign in to anything it says the account doesnt exist. I made sure to type it in correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/0b5302f0-9e6f-4bee-b6a6-8b2b186edf85
  10. Microsoft account doesnt exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account doesnt exist: hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my...