Windows 10: Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else.

Discus and support Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've googled the heck out of this subject and have tried different things that seemed to have worked for others but I can't get the internal microphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sergio Vitela, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else.

I've googled the heck out of this subject and have tried different things that seemed to have worked for others but I can't get the internal microphone to work in Zoom. It had been working since I bought this HP Envy Laptop but today it stopped. Please help!

:)

Sergio Vitela, Jul 26, 2022

2. Microphone not working in zoom

I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver (Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones). The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy settings and the setting for zoom is turned on. I’ve gone to the sound setting and clicked on the microphone and I can see the green sound bar move up and down when I speak so I know the microphone is working. I can buy an external microphone and plug it in but would like to have the internal mic working. Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have a solution?

bluejay007, Jul 26, 2022
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

Hi bluejay007-

I'm Kevin B. Windows user like you. I do apologize for the inconvenience, let me help you sort things out.

On the zoom application, does the microphone sets to your internal microphone, if not, kindly check on its settings.

If the microphone is working on other application, try to uninstall and re install your zoom application and see if that helps.

Please let me know what will happen. Hope this will help and have a blessed day!

Thanks,

Kevin B.

Independent Advisor

Kevin Bart., Jul 26, 2022
  4. janaavg Win User

Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else.

internal microphone not working

hello all, I got a new laptop and 2 days into using it the internal microphone stopped working. I tried videochatting and it just wasn't picking up any sound.

• I am sure that it is enabled, and set as default microphone
    • all my windows updates are updated
    • I updated all individual drivers that had anything to do with this internal mic in device manager
    • I also tried uninstalling it and restarting my laptop
    • troubleshooting it has been giving out the same response for a day now: audio not working and I discovered that the issue is with this guy
    All other sounds work (like songs, videos, movies), but it just refuses to pick up any sound. The main concern that I have is that the previous day, I had a zoom meeting and it was working perfectly, fast forward to yesterday and it suddenly stopped.

My laoptop is the ASUS zenbook flip 14'', ryzen 5, vega radeon 8, and I have windows 10 installed on it.

Hoping you guys can help me, thank you in advance.

janaavg, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else.

1. Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else. - Similar Threads - Internal Microphone working

2. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  4. Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else.

Internal Microphone not working in Zoom...working everywhere else.: I've googled the heck out of this subject and have tried different things that seemed to have worked for others but I can't get the internal microphone to work in Zoom. It had been working since I bought this HP Envy Laptop but today it stopped. Please help!...
  5. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  6. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  7. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  8. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Microphone not working: I have a computer and i always used my internal mic for discord but after setting up a oculus device on a different computer, it hasnt been detecting any input. I troubleshooted this problem in the windows settings and it says my microphone is muted and so i allowed the bot...
  9. Microphone not working for zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working for zoom: I have already checked all the normal settings, etc!! 1. A couple days ago, I tried to connect my iphone to the bluetooth on my laptop. I wanted to be able to share audio from an app in my phone during a zoom meeting. Windows 10 told me that my phone was paired. But no...
  10. Internal Microphone not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal Microphone not working: I have an HP Pavillion running Windows 10 version 18363. I have an internal mic which is receiving sound but there is no output. When I speak, no one can hear me. I have tried attaching a webcam with a mic but the noise is very squeaky & unintelligible. I have gone...