Windows 10: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43

Discus and support IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I first got my laptop around the last month of 2022, everything was completely fine until a few months had passed where I started seeing issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YouTubey_708, Oct 30, 2023.

1. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43

When I first got my laptop around the last month of 2022, everything was completely fine until a few months had passed where I started seeing issues with my Wi-Fi driver. At some points it would just randomly crash and boot back up but at other times, it would completely crash and give me that error code. I find this super annoying as I could be doing something important online and lose all progress on it due to this weird thing that's been happening. Everything in my computer seems to be working perfectly fine and I've tried everything to the driver to make it work Uninstalling driver, chang

:)

YouTubey_708, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Natpars Win User

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz

Hello, I have a problem on my laptop with my Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz network card.

I keep getting a little triangle in the device manager that tells me that Windows has stopped this device because it has problems (Code 43). So I don't have the Wi-Fi logo in the bottom right corner to connect.

First of all, my PC is up to date via Windows Update. I don't have any antivirus software other than the Windows one. Everything is up to date via Armoury Crate and via MyAsus. So I don't see where the problem comes from.

The driver for the network card is 22.150.0.3.

Windows 11 Famille 22H2 64 bits 22621.819

Natpars, Oct 30, 2023
  3. Ja El Win User
    Intel(R) Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working

I have a LENOVO with a non working touchpad. I found where my problem was. I needed to install the "Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz". This worked for me.

Ja El, Oct 30, 2023
  4. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43

Intel(R) Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not connecting in AX mode. Was at one time but is stuck on AC mode 5GHZ

Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Try fixes here for the adapter:

https://www.technipages.com/fix-intel-wi-fi-6-a...

https://tencomputer.com/intel-wi-fi-6-ax201-not...

https://appuals.com/intelr-wi-fi-6-ax201-160mhz...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

If nothing else helps use your one year warranty with Intel to get support, repair or replacement: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/downloa...

You can also post in the Intel forums above which will have others with the issue: https://communities.intel.com/community/tech

I hope it helps. Feel free to ask any questions.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Oct 30, 2023
Thema:

IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43

1. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43 - Similar Threads - IntelR AX201 160MHz

2. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps getting Code 43: When I first got my laptop around the last month of 2022, everything was completely fine until a few months had passed where I started seeing issues with my Wi-Fi driver. At some points it would just randomly crash and boot back up but at other times, it would completely...
  3. IntelR Wi-Fi AX201 160MHz code 10 and 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wi-Fi AX201 160MHz code 10 and 43: Hi, I’ve not been able to connect to wifi due to the issue with my wifi driver. I’ve tried all the steps listed on microsoft help and already installed the newest drivers using Intel Driver and Support Assistant, is there anything else I can do? Everytime I power cycle it the...
  4. IntelR Wi-Fi AX201 160MHz code 10 and 43

IntelR Wi-Fi AX201 160MHz code 10 and 43: Hi, I’ve not been able to connect to wifi due to the issue with my wifi driver. I’ve tried all the steps listed on microsoft help and already installed the newest drivers using Intel Driver and Support Assistant, is there anything else I can do? Everytime I power cycle it the...
  5. intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz: Recently this WiFi adapter keeps turning off. I've kept everything up to date but for some reason even now and again it turns off and when I read the device status it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. I need help with this...
  6. intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz

intelr wi-fi 6 ax201 160mhz: Recently this WiFi adapter keeps turning off. I've kept everything up to date but for some reason even now and again it turns off and when I read the device status it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43. I need help with this...
  7. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz with error code 10 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz with error code 10 issue: I have a problem with connecting to Wi-Fi, I check the Device Manager the IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz shows an error code This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful.I have uninstalled the drive and reinstalled it, I was able...
  8. IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working: Hello,I was a windows 10 user earlier, Suddenly once i got a error in the IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it wasn't working i tried uninstalling it, trying the cmd prompt thing and when i try to "Update Driver" its new OS Windows 11 after that it fixed for sometime and now on...
  9. IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working

IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz Not Working: Hello,I was a windows 10 user earlier, Suddenly once i got a error in the IntelR Wi-fi 6 AX201 160MHz and it wasn't working i tried uninstalling it, trying the cmd prompt thing and when i try to "Update Driver" its new OS Windows 11 after that it fixed for sometime and now on...
  10. IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz driver issue: Hi, I have a problem with a laptop that won't let me connect to the internet. It turns out that after checking my device manager, my network adapter couldn't start. After troubleshooting all adapters, the issue was either an ethernet cablewhich is impossible, because my...