Windows 10: Intel R USB3.0

Discus and support Intel R USB3.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DreddKnightVIII, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Intel R USB3.0

So I deleted Intel R USB3.0 but I now can't use USB3.0 so do I have to buy a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse, also my mouses both light up but both of my working keyboards don't light up and I put it in all the ports.

:)

DreddKnightVIII, Jul 6, 2022

2. [FIXED] Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED Not starting correctly

I had the same problem on an Intel NUC 10 and the answer on the Intel support site is:

Summary

Steps to fix no audio issue caused by Intel® Smart Sound Technology update

Description

No audio output after system update or driver update or BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) update.

Resolution

Open Device manager

In System devices > Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller

Right click and select Update driver

Select Browse my computer for driver software

Select let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer

Select High Definition Audio controller and install.

SubduedBarley56, Jul 6, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 6, 2022
  4. Intel R USB3.0

Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED !!!Problems!!!

Hi!

I am having the exact same problem listed above, and successfully uninstalled the driver, and after restarting it reappeared again with the yellow triangle. I installed the Assistant but it did not help in reinstalling or updating the "Intel(R) Smart
    Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED" driver. What next?

AmberLakey, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

Intel R USB3.0

1. Intel R USB3.0 - Similar Threads - Intel USB3

2. The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz version 23.70.2.3 Driver Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz version 23.70.2.3 Driver Is Not Working: Wifi not workingTried everything: restarting, reinstalling the driver from the Intel website, downloading all windows update, and even upgrading to Windows 11, however, I keep getting this error and am unable to connect via Wifi. DEVICE STATUSWindows has stopped this device...
  3. The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz version 23.70.2.3 Driver Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz version 23.70.2.3 Driver Is Not Working: Wifi not workingTried everything: restarting, reinstalling the driver from the Intel website, downloading all windows update, and even upgrading to Windows 11, however, I keep getting this error and am unable to connect via Wifi. DEVICE STATUSWindows has stopped this device...
  4. How to run DX9 games on Intel Xe Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run DX9 games on Intel Xe Graphics: So I bought a new laptop witch has intel graphics and found out that they do not support Dx9 Games natively and that it should be emulated by windows . How do I turn on the emulation . When I try to run the game , it says that I need to have directx installed , even though I...
  5. How to run DX9 games on Intel Xe Graphics

How to run DX9 games on Intel Xe Graphics: So I bought a new laptop witch has intel graphics and found out that they do not support Dx9 Games natively and that it should be emulated by windows . How do I turn on the emulation . When I try to run the game , it says that I need to have directx installed , even though I...
  6. My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...: My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still shows that It can't support Windows 11.. Why?? What is its solution?...
  7. My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...

My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still...: My Processor Intel Core i7-7820HQ is in Windows 11 supported Intel processors but it still shows that It can't support Windows 11.. Why?? What is its solution?...
  8. Installing firmware on Disks: NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 767.75 GB available 10.0.22621.3672

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing firmware on Disks: NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 767.75 GB available 10.0.22621.3672: Hi guys ~ I am new here , i am coming with this question trying to install/update firmware on : NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 . I am doing everything like they say in the installation video with one exception , I am choosing Unlisted ISO because i can`t find Unlisted Linux ISO. I...
  9. Installing firmware on Disks: NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 767.75 GB available 10.0.22621.3672

Installing firmware on Disks: NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 767.75 GB available 10.0.22621.3672: Hi guys ~ I am new here , i am coming with this question trying to install/update firmware on : NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 . I am doing everything like they say in the installation video with one exception , I am choosing Unlisted ISO because i can`t find Unlisted Linux ISO. I...
  10. Installing firmware on Disks: NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW010T8 767.75 GB available 10.0.22621.3672

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging