Windows 10: Intel Bluetooth Issue

Discus and support Intel Bluetooth Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok just straight to the point my Bluetooth driver or IntelR stopped working with a DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE issue and I went to Best Buy to get it fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshWP, Sep 30, 2024 at 7:18 PM.

1. JoshWP Win User

Intel Bluetooth Issue

Ok just straight to the point my Bluetooth driver or IntelR stopped working with a DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE issue and I went to Best Buy to get it fixed they seem to have fixed it but now it's doing it again I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I've tried many things like troubleshooting, and Intel driver update installs but to no avail, it just won't seem to work could someone please help me?

:)

2. Intel Bluetooth Only Shows Up on 3168

I have an interesting issue with the Acer Aspire A515 laptop. I recently upgraded to a gigabit internet connection with a new dual band router. Of course my laptop having a little Intel 3168 WiFi card single band + bluetooth wasn't going to do it. So I go and grab myself my nice Intel 8265 WiFi card dual band + bluetooth and put it in. The WiFi works great no issues but no bluetooth. So I try my 7260, 7265, and 8260 cards. All having the same issue. I can establish an 866 link with the router but no bluetooth. Testing them in other machines shows the bluetooth so I am convinced that it is this particular laptop. I have also grabbed the latest Intel drivers, no change. Any suggestions welcome.

Testing Already Done:

• Booting up Linux (No bluetooth)
    • Windows updates (No bluetooth)
    • Reinstalling Windows 10 (The laptop has a 7th gen i7 so W7 / W8 is not an option) (Still no bluetooth)

Charles Ludlow, Sep 30, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Intel Bluetooth Issue

Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Thema:

Intel Bluetooth Issue

1. Intel Bluetooth Issue - Similar Threads - Intel Bluetooth Issue

2. Intel Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Bluetooth Issue: Ok just straight to the point my Bluetooth driver or IntelR stopped working with a DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE issue and I went to Best Buy to get it fixed they seem to have fixed it but now it's doing it again I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I've tried many things like...
  3. Intel Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Bluetooth Issue: Ok just straight to the point my Bluetooth driver or IntelR stopped working with a DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE issue and I went to Best Buy to get it fixed they seem to have fixed it but now it's doing it again I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. I've tried many things like...
  4. Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Bluetooth Loop-Off: Hi, I have a Windows 10 laptop and I have a problem with the 'Intel Wireless Bluetooth' device constantly disconnecting myself repeatedly every 3 seconds or so, making that annoying disconnect sound over and over and over again only to have it reappear over and over. again....
  5. intel(R) wireless bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    intel(R) wireless bluetooth: it keeps connecting and reconnecting, i found a post on here that described everything but nothing worked i've tried going into services, device manager, uninstall shit restart pc, I'm out of ideas submitted by /u/Substantial-Story685 [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth Not Connected Intel 9260NGW

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Connected Intel 9260NGW: I've installed Intel 9260NGW 2.4G/5G 300Mbps+1730Mbps 160 MHz Channels Bluetooth 5.0 NGFF Combo Wifi Adapter to M2 slot on my ASRock > Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 motherboard. In device manager it shows Bluetooth, in Network Connections it shows Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Network...
  7. Intel Bluetooth not functional

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Bluetooth not functional: Hi! I have seem to run into some issues with my Compute Stick m3, and W10 (2004). On the stick there is an Intel Wireless-AC 8260 + Bluetooth 4.2 hardware available. It was working fine until few days ago. After updating W10 I got some crashes on shutdown related to...
  8. Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop

Intel bluetooth reconnecting loop: Windows 10 - 1809 - 17763.253 It keeps disconnecting and makes an annoying sound as if I were removing an USB over and over again. I tried disconnecting the wireless adapter but this keeps happening. How do I fix this? Images:...
  9. Intel Bluetooth adapter problem

Intel Bluetooth adapter problem: Hi, I built a computer last week and up to this morning, everything was working flawlessly. Now my bluetooth adapter (on my MOBO) is acting up - it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting like a usb device (every few seconds). When I go into device manager the device list...
  10. Intel Bluetooth pairing vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Bluetooth pairing vulnerability: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00128 Product family: Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC, Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC and Intel® Wireless-AC family of products Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: High Original release:...