Windows 10: Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

Discus and support Installing Windows 11 but nothing works. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I wanted to install windows 11 on my PC. i Downloaded the windows 11 ISO file and ran setup.exe choose not to install drivers but then i got an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apple Fan1, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

Hi! I wanted to install windows 11 on my PC. i Downloaded the windows 11 ISO file and ran setup.exe choose not to install drivers but then i got an error something to do with the FIRST_BOOT phase some type of sysprep i dont exactly remember. I said okay and i went to buy a USB drive. I tried to write Windows 11 iso on the drive with rufus that didnt work. It was stuck on creating filesystem 12/12. Then i tried BalenaEtcher. It completely didnt let me put the iso in. Then i tried the media creation tool. It downloaded Windows 11 just fine but when it was creating the pendrive it was stuck on 50

:)

Apple Fan1, Jul 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 19, 2024
  4. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

1. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works. - Similar Threads - Installing nothing works

2. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.: Hi! I wanted to install windows 11 on my PC. i Downloaded the windows 11 ISO file and ran setup.exe choose not to install drivers but then i got an error something to do with the FIRST_BOOT phase some type of sysprep i dont exactly remember. I said okay and i went to buy a...
  3. Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 11 but nothing works.: Hi! I wanted to install windows 11 on my PC. i Downloaded the windows 11 ISO file and ran setup.exe choose not to install drivers but then i got an error something to do with the FIRST_BOOT phase some type of sysprep i dont exactly remember. I said okay and i went to buy a...
  4. After installing Windows 11 again, nothing works now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 11 again, nothing works now: A couple days ago, I did a Windows 11 reset to try to fix some issues, now everything seems to have been corrupted. One of my problems, which is that in trying to log into my Microsoft and Windows and Outlook accounts with my username and password, I keep getting the response...
  5. After installing Windows 11 again, nothing works now

After installing Windows 11 again, nothing works now: A couple days ago, I did a Windows 11 reset to try to fix some issues, now everything seems to have been corrupted. One of my problems, which is that in trying to log into my Microsoft and Windows and Outlook accounts with my username and password, I keep getting the response...
  6. Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install - nothing is changed: So I was able to update to Windows 11. I Clicked "Download and install" and went through the process through restart. However, after restarting the PC still showed Windows 10, as if nothing was changed. Tried the same 3 times now, but same result. No other error messages...
  7. Windows 11 install - nothing is changed

Windows 11 install - nothing is changed: So I was able to update to Windows 11. I Clicked "Download and install" and went through the process through restart. However, after restarting the PC still showed Windows 10, as if nothing was changed. Tried the same 3 times now, but same result. No other error messages...
  8. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed windows 11 but nothing happened: when i checked for updates in my settings it said my device is compatible with windows 11. it had an install button and i clicked it. it installed the updated and after i restarted nothing happened. eeverything is the same. same windows 10. what should id do...
  9. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

Installed windows 11 but nothing happened: when i checked for updates in my settings it said my device is compatible with windows 11. it had an install button and i clicked it. it installed the updated and after i restarted nothing happened. eeverything is the same. same windows 10. what should id do...
  10. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade