Windows 10: Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it...

Discus and support Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i'm having this problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan Rangel1, Sep 4, 2024.

1. Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it...

i'm having this problem:

:)

Juan Rangel1, Sep 4, 2024

2. PAINT 3D

The PAINT 3D app is not functioning well under windows 11. The Mixed reality button is missing and all suggestions in Microsoft help failed to fix it. It is a software issue. @MiCrOsOfT stop ignoring the problem and send us a fix ASAP.

FahdAl-Mulla, Sep 4, 2024
  3. How do I fix Open With Paint 3D to open in Paint 3D instead of Paint?

How do I fix Open With Paint 3D to open in Paint 3D instead of Paint?

• When I Right click on a file, and choose Open with, and select Paint 3D - My file opens in Paint instead of Paint 3D.
    • How do I fix this?
    • I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Surface Pro laptop.

GregorySimonis, Sep 4, 2024
  4. cj241101 Win User

Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it...

MS Paint and Paint 3D.

Still using WIN 10 (my PC won't run 11). I still make use of both MS Paint and Paint 3D. Since the recent Windows update KB5039211 the button in Paint "edit with Paint 3D" no longer works. Instead I get a message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-paint link. Look for an app in the Microsoft Store". Clicking "OK" takes me to the MS Store indicating Paint 3D is installed. I can then open it and select the Paint image I want. Which means 8 mouse clicks instead of one. The other annoyance is that, right clicking on an image and selecting "open with" brings up a list of all my image editing apps. Except Paint 3D. I did think about uninstalling the update but I am wary of doing that as it includes a security update. So another solution please.

cj241101, Sep 4, 2024
Thema:

Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it...

1. Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it... - Similar Threads - Installed visualizer acess

2. Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed 3D visualizer to acess mixtured reality in paint 3d on win 11 but when opened it...: i'm having this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-3d-visualizer-to-acess-mixtured-reality/510c6c9a-f802-439b-8024-029862dd1549
  3. "Open In Paint 3D" not launching

"Open In Paint 3D" not launching: This is a shortcut I use a lot but it doesn't work anymore. When I right-click on an item there is an option that says "Open With Paint 3D," that - until recently - did just that and opened the image in Paint 3D. Now, however, clicking the button simply says I can't open it...
  4. "Open In Paint 3D" not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open In Paint 3D" not launching: This is a shortcut I use a lot but it doesn't work anymore. When I right-click on an item there is an option that says "Open With Paint 3D," that - until recently - did just that and opened the image in Paint 3D. Now, however, clicking the button simply says I can't open it...
  5. Open with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open with Paint 3D: I no longer have Microsoft Paint 3-D. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and it allowed me to pin to taskbar. However, previously when I right clicked on a photo it would have a drop down box and say, “open with” and I would have the option of clicking on it. For some reason it...
  6. Open with Paint 3D

Open with Paint 3D: I no longer have Microsoft Paint 3-D. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and it allowed me to pin to taskbar. However, previously when I right clicked on a photo it would have a drop down box and say, “open with” and I would have the option of clicking on it. For some reason it...
  7. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: Dear Microsoft and People that see this questionI have a question because I can't open Paint 3D. When I click the app, the app simply vanished or closed automatically. Also when I open using Paint the normal one the pp closed itslef but the original Paint survived. Please...
  8. installing paint 3D

installing paint 3D: M Not able to install MS Paint 3D. Please tell me the solution. Having windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-paint-3d/691d3b06-cb3b-4b61-a606-8ca756bee61a
  9. 3D library in Paint 3D

3D library in Paint 3D: Whenever I try to retrieve an item from the 3D library in Paint 3D, I get the error message, "We Couldn't Place this Model. Try again later." Is this happening because people are removing their work from this library?...
  10. Paint 3D and 3D Remix

Paint 3D and 3D Remix: I don't have the button at the top of my Paint 3D to be able to add more 3D images. My app is in English so this shouldn't be an issue. Please help....