Windows 10: Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

Discus and support Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DomsTonnerre, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to install it so I click the only button available for that : «Install on Xbox app» and it brings me to the game's page on the Xbox app but without any ''Install'' button or what only «Play with GamePass». So I can't install my game on Microsoft Store and on Xbox it's like I don't even have the game. Thanks For your help and have a nice evening.

:)

DomsTonnerre, Dec 4, 2021

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The Microsoft Store, and the Xbox app doesn't work!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Store, Xbox app and GameBar. I’ll certainly help you with this issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

For issues with launching Microsoft Store, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 1: Store app troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the Store app troubleshooter and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open Settings.
    2. Click on Update & Security and select Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, click on Windows Store apps and select Run the troubleshooter.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Re-register apps

If Store app troubleshooter doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try re-registering the apps using PowerShell. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Paste the following command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Once the process is complete, restart the computer and check.

Method 3: New user account

If re-registering the apps didn’t work, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the article
    Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

Problem with Xbox And Store

Hi Prashanth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer these queries, mentioned below:

• Do you login via Microsoft Account on your system?
    • What exactly happens, when you try to open Windows store and Xbox app?
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to login via Microsoft Account and check, if it works.

Please follow these methods, mentioned below to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

Windows store Apps troubleshooter:

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Try to run the Windows store Apps troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Windows store app’ and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

Please try to refer and follow the steps in the article, created by Babu V, replied on September 4, 2015, to fix your issue with Windows store on Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...or-other/02e1b72a-d68b-42f0-9062-13e62b69e357

I would also suggest you to post your question in the Xbox Forums, where we have support professionals, who are well equipped with the knowledge on the Xbox App on Windows 10.

Xbox Support

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

1. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox - Similar Threads - Installation problem Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Install problem: I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-problem/02af8d3a-a6a5-413e-b89b-4a60914aa5f3
  3. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Install problem: I can't install any apps it says owned but I can't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-install-problem/02af8d3a-a6a5-413e-b89b-4a60914aa5f3
  4. Microsoft Store Install problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox: Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to install it so I click the only button available for that : «Install on Xbox app» and it brings me to the game's page on the Xbox...
  6. Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox

Installation problem Microsoft store and Xbox: Hey I have bought a Forza Horizon 5 game key and redeemed it on the Xbox app Windows 10. The game is in my Microsoft Store Library and I want to install it so I click the only button available for that : «Install on Xbox app» and it brings me to the game's page on the Xbox...
  7. Microsoft Store install problems

Microsoft Store install problems: Essentially I have problems with changing my download location for the store, however I have not been able to fix this. As a work around I uninstalled the game and attempted to use the store to select another drive, when doing so my second drive is shown however when pressing...
  8. Microsoft Store Installation Problem

Microsoft Store Installation Problem: Hello, No apps are installing from the Microsoft Store, each app is owned but when it starts to install, it just says "Error" and stops installing. This is for all apps, i've also tried to reset the microsoft store app multiple times but it still shows error. Please tell me...
  9. Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error codes in Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Recently built PC, getting two error codes while trying to boot up the Store and trying to set up the Xbox App Store error code: 0x80131500 Xbox Installer error code: 0x80190194 The region is set to USA, if that matters. submitted by /u/ArJay_45 [link] [comments]...
  10. Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app

Problem with the Microsoft Store/Xbox PC app: I'll include both of these issues in one question as I believe both of these don't work because of one specific thing which I can't troubleshoot for some reason. My problem is - I cannot install games from the xbox game pass via microsoft store, the window just bricks the...