Windows 10: Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

Discus and support Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im having the BSOD 0xc000021a but its in a loop with the Select Account menu with all the users and stuff but i forgot the password so i click on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abel Prado, Jul 11, 2024.

1. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

Im having the BSOD 0xc000021a but its in a loop with the Select Account menu with all the users and stuff but i forgot the password so i click on "Forgot your password" and select "restart now" and it gose to the BSOD its a loop and cant access BIOS or advanced options

:)

Abel Prado, Jul 11, 2024

2. Desperate: Error 0Xc000021A reboot loop Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account :(

Hi Christoph,

I suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by
    Yashwanth Kotakuri on November 14, 2015 from the link below.

[Solved] Infinite loop blue screen windows 10 0xc000021a

Redirecting

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 11, 2024
  3. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup

Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive

aditya rawat1, Jul 11, 2024
  4. jon1 Win User

Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

Stuck in a loop 0xc000021a

Hi, I wasn't sure where to post so please move if necessary. I am unable to install V2 log collector as requested in bsod posting instructions. We had a bsod with stop code: 0xc000021a I tried various options in Windows Recovery. Each option bringing up the same bsod. I attempted the reinstall windows from disc option in windows recovery and am now stuck in a loop on the Your device ran into a problem error collecting screen an restarting. I am also unable to boot from usb as secure boot is greyed out in the uefi bios. Any suggestions would be great, thanks.

Thema:

Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

1. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account - Similar Threads - Infinite loop BSOD

2. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account: Im having the BSOD 0xc000021a but its in a loop with the Select Account menu with all the users and stuff but i forgot the password so i click on "Forgot your password" and select "restart now" and it gose to the BSOD its a loop and cant access BIOS or advanced options...
  3. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account: Im having the BSOD 0xc000021a but its in a loop with the Select Account menu with all the users and stuff but i forgot the password so i click on "Forgot your password" and select "restart now" and it gose to the BSOD its a loop and cant access BIOS or advanced options...
  4. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP: My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive...
  5. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP: My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive...
  6. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

7. Infinite BSOD Boot up loop

Infinite BSOD Boot up loop: My issue is I am having a infinite BSOD boot up loop, the cause of this was one day I detected some malware in my computer. So , I downloaded the Spy hunter 5 to remove the malware it detected it and rebooted the computer It was removing the malware . Finally , after the was...
  8. 0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop

0xc000021a BSOD infinite loop: I've erase my ssd storage and I can't boot from external usb to install windows 10. This error always appear when I try to boot from the external usb storage and when the computer attempt to start up windows automatic repair, the bsod appear again. I've been at this error for...
  9. Continuous BSOD loop with STOP code 0xc000021a.

Continuous BSOD loop with STOP code 0xc000021a.: Hi there, I used to have Windows 10 but it was gone the second a day came, that on startup, I was greeted with a Blue Screen of Death and instead restarting, it shut down. I turned it back on and it was preparing Automatic Repair. I got out my mac and searched up the code....
  10. 0xc000021a infinite repair loop.

0xc000021a infinite repair loop.: I have followed some other posts on this topic, but have had no success. I have created and attempted to run a Windows 10 media creation tool on USB. No success with that. I would try a clean reinstall, but there are some very important family pictures on the pc that I...