Windows 10: Infinite BSOD

Discus and support Infinite BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i turn on my pc and then blue screen eith message: Your PC has ran into a problem needs to restar. We'll do it for you. Then after like 20 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mantas Mantas1, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Infinite BSOD

So i turn on my pc and then blue screen eith message: Your PC has ran into a problem needs to restar. We'll do it for you. Then after like 20 seconds it restarts and it's same thing again and again.

:)

Mantas Mantas1, Jul 22, 2024

2. Windows 10 infinite BSOD LOOP

My hp computer is stuck on infinite BSOD loop , I tried automatic repair but after automatic repair bsod screen appeared again and pc just infinitely restart in normal startup

Please help me currently I don't have any available computer to create bootable Pendrive

aditya rawat1, Jul 22, 2024
  3. DIDIx13 Win User
    Chrome kiosk create infinite window

Context

I'm trying to configure Windows 10 to boot directly on chrome in kiosk mode so the user can only see the webpage.

So I've followed those steps and launch Chrome in kiosk mode with the selected webpage.

Issues

Unfortunately, there is one more problem :

When I reboot sometimes (Once in three) Chrome open an infinite amount of Chrome browser, not new tabs but new windows.

Expectation

My needs for this system is to be fully optional anytime even if I ghost this OS on hundreds of device. So if anyone has an idea or suggestions, I will be thankful.

DIDIx13, Jul 22, 2024
  4. SaimHBX Win User

Infinite BSOD

Pokémon Infinite Fusion Crashing on Windows 10

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a game called Pokémon Infinite Fusion that keeps crashing on my Windows 10 PC. I've tried several troubleshooting steps but nothing seems to work. Here are the details:

• Game: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
    • Download Links: Pokémon Infinite Fusion and Download Page
    • Operating System: Windows 10 Home, Version 21H2
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-8300H
    • RAM: 8 GB
    • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Problem Description:

Whenever I try to launch Pokémon Infinite Fusion, the game starts but crashes within a few minutes. I've noticed this happens particularly when trying to save the game or after battling multiple Pokémon. I've already tried the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Running the game as an administrator
    2. Updating my graphics card drivers
    3. Reinstalling the game
    4. Running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7
    5. Disabling my antivirus software
    Unfortunately, none of these solutions have worked. I’m really enjoying the game and would appreciate any help to get it running smoothly.

Thank you!

SaimHBX, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Infinite BSOD

1. Infinite BSOD - Similar Threads - Infinite BSOD

2. Infinite BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite BSOD: So i turn on my pc and then blue screen eith message: Your PC has ran into a problem needs to restar. We'll do it for you. Then after like 20 seconds it restarts and it's same thing again and again....
  3. Infinite BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite BSOD: So i turn on my pc and then blue screen eith message: Your PC has ran into a problem needs to restar. We'll do it for you. Then after like 20 seconds it restarts and it's same thing again and again....
  4. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account: Im having the BSOD 0xc000021a but its in a loop with the Select Account menu with all the users and stuff but i forgot the password so i click on "Forgot your password" and select "restart now" and it gose to the BSOD its a loop and cant access BIOS or advanced options...
  5. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account: Im having the BSOD 0xc000021a but its in a loop with the Select Account menu with all the users and stuff but i forgot the password so i click on "Forgot your password" and select "restart now" and it gose to the BSOD its a loop and cant access BIOS or advanced options...
  6. Infinite loop to BSOD 0xc000021a to Select Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?: Things I have already triedSome of the solutions that I have already desperately tried to implement in the Windows Recovery Environment include running CMDs, doing a startup repair and uninstalling any latest quality/feature updates. None of them seemed to help and I kept...
  8. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?: Things I have already triedSome of the solutions that I have already desperately tried to implement in the Windows Recovery Environment include running CMDs, doing a startup repair and uninstalling any latest quality/feature updates. None of them seemed to help and I kept...
  9. What do I do if my computer is stuck in an infinite BSOD loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD

Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD: After Updating one of my drivers, I’m stuck in an Infinite BSOD, even when I launch up my computer in any mode, such as command prompt or safe mode, nothing works. The stop code is INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, What do I do? THIS IS URGENT...