Windows 10: index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade

Discus and support index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; index doesn't work on Chinese OS PC after win11 upgrade. for example: unable to find ' control panel' from search bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rachel ChenYY, Jun 6, 2024.

1. index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade

index doesn't work on Chinese OS PC after win11 upgrade. for example: unable to find ' control panel' from search bar.

:)

Rachel ChenYY, Jun 6, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 6, 2024
  3. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Jun 6, 2024
  4. index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade

1. index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - index doesn't upgrade

2. Ethernet not working after win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not working after win 11 upgrade: Recently upgraded to win 11 on my pc and today the ethernet stopped working. I will go through the things that i have tried.- all ipconfig stuff- network reset- computer restart- router restart- ethernet cable swap- ethernet test on an xbox where it did work so problem is the...
  3. Ethernet not working after win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet not working after win 11 upgrade: Recently upgraded to win 11 on my pc and today the ethernet stopped working. I will go through the things that i have tried.- all ipconfig stuff- network reset- computer restart- router restart- ethernet cable swap- ethernet test on an xbox where it did work so problem is the...
  4. index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade

index doesn't work after win 11 upgrade: index doesn't work on Chinese OS PC after win11 upgrade. for example: unable to find ' control panel' from search bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/index-doesnt-work-after-win-11-upgrade/02022fa9-bc9b-4229-a58a-ce9d635e5aef
  5. Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade

Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade: Hi,is there a solution to this process?https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-not-working-after-win-11-upgrade/2d585c0e-1ed2-43e9-bdd8-f456075d4b43I'm having the exact same issues described in this article.Is it solved now?Regards,Guido...
  6. Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search not working after win 11 upgrade: After the upgrade from win 10 to 11, windows search is not working at all. * The search bar within "start" doesn't appear* Clicking on "Search Quick access" within the File Explorer starts an application called "Search" but this crashes immediately, starts again, crashes...
  7. Internal mic doesn't work after upgrade to win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internal mic doesn't work after upgrade to win 10: Upgraded Sony Vaio from win 7 to 10. The internal mic doesn't hear anything in cortana or speech to text. The bar doesn't move in mic test in setup. Says computer doesn't hear anything in microphone setup. BUT it works just fine on Zoom and Skype and and my grandson can talk...
  8. The search index doesn't work

in Cortana
    The search index doesn't work: The search index doesn't show anything and doesn't work at all and is extremely slow. I have tried all the tutorials and nothing works. I can't find the Cortana app either. I get this error message below, when trouble shooting the Search & Indexing. [ATTACH]...
  9. WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi doesn't work after win 10 upgrade: I know there have been many posts about this. I have tried updating the wireless driver, removing it and reinstalling it, changing the power setting to always on, removing my anti virus, etc. - basically everything that has been posted I have tried. My wifi will work for...
  10. Netbios WINS browsing doesn't work after hardware upgrade ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netbios WINS browsing doesn't work after hardware upgrade ?: Well, this is a real head scratcher... While I know that you really should do a completely clean installation when upgrading your motherboard, I was going from a pretty recent Asus mobo and Intel CPU to a newer one so I thought I would see how it goes in case I could save...