Windows 10: Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

Discus and support Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MissingWindows7, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the clock. Comparing the clock size to my other computer that has Win10 the size difference is rather insane. Does anybody know how one could increase the size of the clock, or make the time text centered above the date, as in Win10 and Win7, instead of being to the right in Win11?It is small detail but it really pulls the over

:)

MissingWindows7, Dec 19, 2021
  2. gremar Win User

System clock font …size increase?

Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock
    on the bottom right corner of the taskbar.
    thanks

gremar, Dec 19, 2021
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 19, 2021
  4. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

Taskbar font size

I have done repeated searches for the answer to this question and none of the suggestions has worked for me so far. The font size in the taskbar for Windows 10 is too small to suit me. How do I manage to increase the size of the letters so I can read them
    more clearly? Font size on the regular screen is fine, but I cannot seem to find the control I need to increase the font size on the taskbars.

Crimson_Tider, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

1. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Increase size clock

2. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  3. Increasing Text Size on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing Text Size on Windows 11: I just got a new computer with Windows 11 installed. I went to Accessibility to up the Text size a bit for my old eyes. I had already lowered the screen resolution to help, Those changes worked fine for File Explorer and most other places but looking at Task Manager, the...
  4. How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I searched a while for this, and never found an answer. They always said to use the Accessibility > Text Size. I found that if you go to System > Display > Scale & Layout, and adjust the scale it does in fact increase the font size in a much better way than the Accessibility...
  5. How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?

How can I increase the font size of the taskbar in Windows 11?: I searched a while for this, and never found an answer. They always said to use the Accessibility > Text Size. I found that if you go to System > Display > Scale & Layout, and adjust the scale it does in fact increase the font size in a much better way than the Accessibility...
  6. how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11: how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11. it is so small I can't read it without a magnifying glass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-on/676f0b75-89ea-47e6-970b-7ccec8eff2f1
  7. how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11

how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11: how do you increase the size of the taskbar on windows 11. it is so small I can't read it without a magnifying glass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-on/676f0b75-89ea-47e6-970b-7ccec8eff2f1
  8. Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11

Increase size of clock on taskbar Windows 11: Hi!I upgraded from Win10 to Win11 today and I am having a massive problem reading my clock on the taskbar as it is too small. I have increased the size of icons and the taskbar as a whole using the registry, however this has done very little in increasing the size of the...
  9. Taskbar Size increases

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Size increases: How do i correct my taskbar size issue after connecting to external monitor as my TV screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-size-increases/26a18262-895a-4bdd-bf84-e4687d8b88f9
  10. System clock font …size increase?

in Windows 10 Customization
    System clock font …size increase?: Hi I am just wondering if its possible to increase the size of the system clock on the bottom right corner of the taskbar. thanks 80340

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 11 taskbar time text size

2. increase time size windows 11