Windows 10: INCREASE DISK PARTS

Discus and support INCREASE DISK PARTS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there! I have been having problems with partitions and storage on my computer. Drive C is practically full, I have the EFI and Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Enloveada..., Jul 25, 2024.

1. INCREASE DISK PARTS

Hello there! I have been having problems with partitions and storage on my computer. Drive C is practically full, I have the EFI and Recovery partitions with all the free space. The problem is that having the Drive C full I cannot update Windows, or update and download another application. Is there anything I can do? Please, I hope I can solve this problem.

:)

Enloveada..., Jul 25, 2024

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue INCREASE DISK PARTS :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jul 25, 2024
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Jul 25, 2024
  4. ze ultimo Win User

INCREASE DISK PARTS

diskpart doesn't show disk

Hey,

I am trying to install Win10 on a mac book air.

However the diskpart does not list the disk even after reformatting the partition as NTFS per suggestion.

read through this solution but cannot move to step 1 listed in the solution by Ivan as that disk doesn't see that partition it was just able to reformat.

Regards

ze ultimo, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

INCREASE DISK PARTS

1. INCREASE DISK PARTS - Similar Threads - INCREASE DISK PARTS

2. INCREASE DISK PARTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INCREASE DISK PARTS: Hello there! I have been having problems with partitions and storage on my computer. Drive C is practically full, I have the EFI and Recovery partitions with all the free space. The problem is that having the Drive C full I cannot update Windows, or update and download...
  3. INCREASE DISK PARTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INCREASE DISK PARTS: Hello there! I have been having problems with partitions and storage on my computer. Drive C is practically full, I have the EFI and Recovery partitions with all the free space. The problem is that having the Drive C full I cannot update Windows, or update and download...
  4. disk space increases on boot

disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  5. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk space increases on boot: when i boot up my pc my disk space increases? why did this happens because when i boot my pc when c: drive is full it will no longer boot up so i clean it none of them worked is there a way to solve this?...
  6. disk space increases on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Increase disk space

Increase disk space: Expanding c drive or make a new drive for my own needs. Which is best for my new laptop ? I have 1 TB of HDD but only can use the c drive which is 111 GB. ***Original Title: disk management***...
  8. Disk drive size increasing automatically

Disk drive size increasing automatically: My disk drive size is increasing automatically. Part of that can be attributed to Windows Updates, but majorly it is happening because myC:\Users folders size is increasing everyday. What could be the possiblereasons and solutions? Also, I have MS Teams installed in my PC,...
  9. Increase space on local E disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Increase space on local E disk: Have plenty of space on C drive. Keep getting message the space on E drive is low. How can I increase memory on E drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-space-on-local-e-disk/55d16937-b500-4e01-86a6-1a9f7c4443f5
  10. Disk part failed to clear disk attributes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk part failed to clear disk attributes: I have read the information on this page below and found it very interesting but it hasn't solved my problem unfortunately. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...e-windows.html A couple of days ago a got an update from Windows 10 and let it download and install now...