Windows 10: Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update

Discus and support Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; all it shows me is driver verison 0.0.0.0 the product name ZAM and thats it even running a couple cmd commands didnt help no provider name or class... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brody burns, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update

all it shows me is driver verison 0.0.0.0 the product name ZAM and thats it even running a couple cmd commands didnt help no provider name or class name or published name just those things memory integrity is off and i want it to be on no clue where this driver came from I also have tried auto run and went into device manger and looked for the driver and can not find it.

:)

brody burns, Mar 16, 2023
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Mar 16, 2023
  3. ASAMail Win User
    Incompatible Drivers

I have a a warning message saying I have incompatible drivers which are blocking Memory Integrity protection. Please can someone help explain in layman's terms a simple step by step process how I resolve this issue. The drivers seem to be the following :

emBDA64.sys

by eMPIA technology

emOEM64.sys

by eMPIA technology

PxHlpa64.sys

by Sonic Solutions

Thankyou

ASAMail, Mar 16, 2023
  4. Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update

Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

I deleted zamguard64.sys a while ago so it's no longer there.

I followed the methods in this forum: Assistance - Uninstalling Zemana leaves Drivers behind? | MalwareTips Community

Here are the steps I took if I remember correctly:

1) Uninstalled Zemana

2) Pasted this in CMD:

sc stop ZAM_Guard
    sc delete ZAM_Guard
    del c:\windows\system32\drivers\zamguard64.sys

3) Pasted this in CMD

I will try your second advice and give an update when I'm done.

lordgodking, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update

1. Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update - Similar Threads - Incompatible driver Zamguard64

2. What is zamguard64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is zamguard64.sys: What is zamguard64.sys? And should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-zamguard64sys/b2a9a885-cccc-4a85-b8e5-47cfd22626c1
  3. What is zamguard64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is zamguard64.sys: What is zamguard64.sys? And should I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-zamguard64sys/b2a9a885-cccc-4a85-b8e5-47cfd22626c1
  4. Incompatible drivers HtcVComV64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers HtcVComV64.sys: I can't turn on the Core Memory isolation setting due to the following incompatible drivers. In addition, not able to find any help regarding this particular driver. Though I can find the driver is sitting in system32 folder but hesitant to delete it directly....
  5. Incompatible drivers HtcVComV64.sys

Incompatible drivers HtcVComV64.sys: I can't turn on the Core Memory isolation setting due to the following incompatible drivers. In addition, not able to find any help regarding this particular driver. Though I can find the driver is sitting in system32 folder but hesitant to delete it directly....
  6. Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible driver Zamguard64.sys no way to delete or update: all it shows me is driver verison 0.0.0.0 the product name ZAM and thats it even running a couple cmd commands didnt help no provider name or class name or published name just those things memory integrity is off and i want it to be on no clue where this driver came from I...
  7. Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys: Windows won't turn on memory integrity because of this incompatible driver.This is fdor my external hdd.I did it once but forgot the procedure.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-uninstall-incompatible-driver/c5bf8ce3-c442-4093-bd14-18dab77ed76f
  8. Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys

Trying to Uninstall Incompatible Driver wdcsam64.sys: Windows won't turn on memory integrity because of this incompatible driver.This is fdor my external hdd.I did it once but forgot the procedure.James https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-uninstall-incompatible-driver/c5bf8ce3-c442-4093-bd14-18dab77ed76f
  9. davem121 thank you for help with zamguard64.sys incompatible driver. and switching it to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    davem121 thank you for help with zamguard64.sys incompatible driver. and switching it to...: i can now use my core isolation memory integrity again. but what about that renamed old driver? can it just sit there in my computer without risk of it doing anything bad some day? thanks again for the fix of that old incompatible driver....
  10. davem121 thank you for help with zamguard64.sys incompatible driver. and switching it to...

davem121 thank you for help with zamguard64.sys incompatible driver. and switching it to...: i can now use my core isolation memory integrity again. but what about that renamed old driver? can it just sit there in my computer without risk of it doing anything bad some day? thanks again for the fix of that old incompatible driver....