Windows 10: In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?

Discus and support In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to be able to see all the SATA information concerning the devices connected via several controller cards attached to various PCIe slots on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dr. VinnyGoombatz, May 11, 2024.

1. In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?

I used to be able to see all the SATA information concerning the devices connected via several controller cards attached to various PCIe slots on my ASUS Deluxe Dual MB. I was advised to burn up to the latest FW version and the user attached SATA information seems to have gone Poof. Obviously, my win 10 OS knows as Disk Manager shows all. Is there someone that can reveal the secret of the new Button Presses so I can properly configure the connected devices?

:)

Dr. VinnyGoombatz, May 11, 2024

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 11, 2024
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Need a Legacy Bios R9 270x

Much safer to just modify the original BIOS. The way I suggested is the easiest most efficient way possible to accomplish what you're after. Not trying to toot my own horn...but I'm an ATI/AMD BIOS modding/flashing expert. I've done it literally hundreds, if not thousands, of times.

And yes, they are listed as UEFI Supported(Yes or No).

MrGenius, May 11, 2024
  4. Ramuettan Win User

In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?

Return to Legacy from UEFI - BIOS

Hi There

A while ago I was helped here to change from Legacy to UEFI. However, since then it seems, the Laptop (Latutide E6420) is running a bit slowly which was otherwise very quick until then. Now, it takes nearly a minute or so to boot up or shut down or even
    to close a file. Just a couple of days ago, I updated the latest BIOS for this machine recommended by Dell.

I tried to go back to Legacy but the system was asking me to reset to UEFI or face boot problems. One advise said that I could disable 'Secure Boot' in Boot Manager and reset to Legacy. However, the Boot Manager is listed under UEFI Boot process and it only
    starts Windows. Is there any way as easy as I changed it? This is absolutely under the hope that all will be as normal as it was in the beginning. Please give your thoughts and advice. Thanks.

Ramuettan, May 11, 2024
Thema:

In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?

1. In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to? - Similar Threads - Beginning was Legacy

2. In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?: I used to be able to see all the SATA information concerning the devices connected via several controller cards attached to various PCIe slots on my ASUS Deluxe Dual MB. I was advised to burn up to the latest FW version and the user attached SATA information seems to have...
  3. In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In the "Beginning" There was the "Legacy" ASUS BIOS so what happened to?: I used to be able to see all the SATA information concerning the devices connected via several controller cards attached to various PCIe slots on my ASUS Deluxe Dual MB. I was advised to burn up to the latest FW version and the user attached SATA information seems to have...
  4. what happened to Microsoft it's so slow it sucks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what happened to Microsoft it's so slow it sucks?: so dam slow are we back in of the days of AOL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-microsoft-its-so-slow-it-sucks/2e34dd7e-8e11-421c-af98-3bd0f9a28cb3
  5. what will happen to legacy bios if I convert mbr to gpt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what will happen to legacy bios if I convert mbr to gpt?: Hi, i am Raghav i had a query in my mind that if i converted my mbr partition to gpt partition then what will happen to:1.OS Windows 102.My apps3.My files4.BIOS legacy...
  6. what will happen to legacy bios if I convert mbr to gpt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what will happen to legacy bios if I convert mbr to gpt?: Hi, i am Raghav i had a query in my mind that if i converted my mbr partition to gpt partition then what will happen to:1.OS Windows 102.My apps3.My files4.BIOS legacy...
  7. what will happen to legacy bios if I convert mbr to gpt?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. legacy bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    legacy bios: how to enable vt in legacy bios. help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legacy-bios/23898b08-4c8c-460c-a565-94ef79831238
  9. What if I checked MSINFO and the BIOS was set to Legacy?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What if I checked MSINFO and the BIOS was set to Legacy?: I want the BIOS to be set to UEFI, not Legacy. And when I go to settings, recovery, restart, it doesn't show the UEFI options. So I can't enable it. Can someone help me?...
  10. Legacy BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Legacy BIOS: Hello, I do not have UEFI only the legacy BIOS. See attach. Then how to access my BIOS? Thank you 152614