Windows 10: In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

Discus and support In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I dont any have photos... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by storm bg, Nov 12, 2023.

1. storm bg Win User

In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

I dont any have photos

:)

storm bg, Nov 12, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 12, 2023
  3. TLS security setting

We appreciate your response and the confirmation. To troubleshoot, we suggest the following steps:

• In the Windows Search bar, type Internet Options.
    • Open the app and got to the Advanced tab.
    • In the Security section, scroll down and add a checkmark to the following:
      Use SSL 3.0

Use TLS 1.0

Use TLS 1.1

Use TLS 1.2
    • After adding a checkmark, click on Apply then OK
      to save changes.

Give us an update about how it went so we can provide additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 12, 2023
  4. rickard Win User

In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

Internet Security Settings set

Getting there

I tried to download the programs you suggested, but could not run them. I did download Microsoft Security Essentials, and it is steadily removing stuff. It doesn't always tell me what it is removing, or I don't look to see what its removing, yet things are slowly getting back to normal. I will write back when all of this mess is fixed. I am amazed Eset did not do the job and Security Essentials is. Well its tell me I have to restart the PC again it found something else. Thanks a mill,
    Richard

rickard, Nov 12, 2023
Thema:

1. In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it... - Similar Threads - security settings are

2. upgrade and security setting is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade and security setting is not opening: my upgrade and security setting is not opening, it automatically closing itself down. i have a surface pro x h model 1876 and its running windows 10 home.thank you for helping....
  3. upgrade and security setting is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade and security setting is not opening: my upgrade and security setting is not opening, it automatically closing itself down. i have a surface pro x h model 1876 and its running windows 10 home.thank you for helping....
  4. I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION: I was unable to open Windows security option , As i open it a blank black screen appear with no information and no setting and also my Virus and Threat protection was also disable because of this I was unable to enable this setting?...
  5. I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION

I WAS UNABLE TO OPEN WINDOWS SECURITY OPTION: I was unable to open Windows security option , As i open it a blank black screen appear with no information and no setting and also my Virus and Threat protection was also disable because of this I was unable to enable this setting?...
  6. In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...: I dont any have photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-security-settings-there-are-no-options-to-open/2bfbe984-2c40-4f3b-81ae-27e78140886a
  7. In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...

In security settings there are no options to open security and whenever I click on it, it...: I dont any have photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-security-settings-there-are-no-options-to-open/2bfbe984-2c40-4f3b-81ae-27e78140886a
  8. Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option...: Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option immediately close. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-option-not-open-when-click-update/6d7fb3fb-12f5-44d8-93cf-ec1a9a0fe500
  9. Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option...

Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option...: Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option immediately close. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-option-not-open-when-click-update/6d7fb3fb-12f5-44d8-93cf-ec1a9a0fe500
  10. Windows update option not open, when click update and security option , setting option...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade