Windows 10: in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...

Discus and support in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can't install wsl extentions even when i turned them on***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SAMO 12, May 3, 2024.

1. SAMO 12 Win User

in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...

can't install wsl extentions even when i turned them on***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

SAMO 12, May 3, 2024
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, May 3, 2024
  3. Availability of Whatsapp and instagaram App in store

Hello,

Please provide us more information to help you better:

Do you want to install those apps in your Pc or Windows mobile?

If you are referring to Windows mobile,

• What is the make and model of your device?

• Which build are you currently in?

You may able to get both the apps from the store. I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft tore link for more information.

Microsoft Apps

Instagram - Official app in the Microsoft Store

Please be informed that those apps you are looking for is not available in Windows 10 PC.

I suggest you to provide your suggestions and feedbacks in the dedicated Feedback App. Follow these steps to provide suggestions in Windows Feedback App.

At any time, select Start, and then type
    Windows Feedback to send us your opinions and suggestions.
    Windows Feedback is only available if you have
    Diagnostic and usage data set to
    Full (Full is the recommended setting).

To change the Diagnostic and usage data setting, go to
    Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Feedback & diagnostics, and then, under
    Diagnostic and usage data, select an option.

If you have any other queries related to windows 10 we would be happy to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 3, 2024
  4. balubeto Win User

in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...

Where the "WhatsApp for PC" app in the Microsoft Store

Hi

In the Microsoft Store, I can not find the "WhatsApp for PC" app for Windows 10. Why?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, May 3, 2024
Thema:

1. in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a... - Similar Threads - microsoft store cant

2. in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...: can't install wsl extentions even when i turned them on***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-microsoft-store-i-cant-find-ubuentu-and/206debab-131a-4826-91ae-2c872cb88113
  3. in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in my microsoft store i cant find ubuentu and orcale linix and whatsapp but i need them a...: can't install wsl extentions even when i turned them on***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-microsoft-store-i-cant-find-ubuentu-and/206debab-131a-4826-91ae-2c872cb88113
  4. I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.: So I have an issue when trying to download Minecraft and it goes well in the first couple minutes but then it says "We are having trouble communicating with Microsoft store. Please open the store and continue from there." When I try click to open Microsoft Store it wont work...
  5. I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.

I cant open microsoft store and to download minecraft I need microsoft store.: So I have an issue when trying to download Minecraft and it goes well in the first couple minutes but then it says "We are having trouble communicating with Microsoft store. Please open the store and continue from there." When I try click to open Microsoft Store it wont work...
  6. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.: i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed out to update but didnt work so i deleted the app and now i cant even find it anymore...
  7. i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.

i cant find whatsapp app on microsoft store on my windows 11 pc.: i tried resetting the store and i tries restarting my pc and everything... i had it before, but it all started when they told me to update so i signed out to update but didnt work so i deleted the app and now i cant even find it anymore...
  8. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  9. I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.

I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store.: I can't find WhatsApp in Microsoft Store. Even when I search for it on google it redirects me to the store to the WhatsApp page without the "GET" button....
  10. I cant find windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find windows store: Ive been trying none stop to find windows store on my device ive tryed power shell commands such asGet-AppXPackage *Microsoft.WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”} and nothing seems to work...