Windows 10: In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for...

Discus and support In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want the email password of mah laptop ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manisha Gupta 250, Sep 21, 2024 at 2:02 AM.

1. In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for...

I want the email password of mah laptop ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***

:)

Manisha Gupta 250, Sep 21, 2024 at 2:02 AM
  2. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

3. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

4. Bruce SX Win User

In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for...

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

To tell the truth, I must profess ignorance

When all this started I went through the following steps:.
    1) Turn on the laptop picture of a fjord appears.
    2) A left click on the screen causes the user name to appears with the password box under it.
    3) Anything(or nothing) typed into the password box, with a tap to the enter key then brings the command to try again.

See, I can't seem to get anywhere except I somehow(during my efforts to try variations of the password hint) ended up getting a screen that was related(I think) to BIOS.
    That allowed me to go through some settings(administrative?) and choose a password. I chose to do that.
    Aha I thought.
    All that did was give me a log in command box(for which I created a password) .
    So now, instead of the 3 steps above I have to log in to get to the 3 steps above. A step I didn't have to do before.

What I'm trying to say is this(after all my fumbling about): that I still do not know the difference between a local user account or an MS account-linked user account.

All i know, at this point, is that I am stuck at step 3 and really am not sure what to do except maybe have my fiend reach out to ASUS.

I made a mistake in my first post. I do not have the OS disc. I have the ASUS DVD suite. I mistakenly assumed it was an OS disc. I talked to my friend and was told that her laptop came preloaded with Win10.

DVD suite listings
    -Power 2go8
    -E-Green
    -ASUS Firmware Update
    -Quick Install Guide

Thanks for your reply sir. I do appreciate it.

Regards,
    Bruce

Thema:

In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for...

1. In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for... - Similar Threads - mah ASUS laptop

2. In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In mah ASUS laptop I am not getting the email password there is showing tht we shd wait for...: I want the email password of mah laptop ***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-mah-asus-laptop-i-am-not-getting-the-email/5714d6fa-b73a-4edb-8681-5483deee1db5
  3. How can i get back into my asus laptop but i cant remember my email an password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get back into my asus laptop but i cant remember my email an password: I cant remember my password or my alternative access 2 get bak in2 my asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-back-into-my-asus-laptop-but-i-cant/739f9857-fcd0-4747-aa68-adb7155589b8
  4. How can i get back into my asus laptop but i cant remember my email an password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get back into my asus laptop but i cant remember my email an password: I cant remember my password or my alternative access 2 get bak in2 my asus laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-back-into-my-asus-laptop-but-i-cant/739f9857-fcd0-4747-aa68-adb7155589b8
  5. ASUS Laptop password reset

ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  6. ASUS Laptop password reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Laptop password reset: My ASUS laptop just did a windows update. It’s now requiring me to reset my password. Never required before. I don’t recall my password and there are no options to assist me with recall...
  7. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  8. I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop

I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop: I am not getting the Wifi password to cast my phone to laptop. I tried mirror casting my phone screen to my laptop but on the phone I am asked of the laptop Wifi password which my laptop is not on password and I do not know where to get the password from. The connect app does...
  9. Regarding Asus laptop login password prompt not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding Asus laptop login password prompt not showing: Hello Everyone,I have an Asus laptop with windows 10 installed. Whenever I try to login the login password prompt does not show up. Please help!!! I have tried to go into safe mode but unable to go into safe mod. Please Help!!!!RegardsBalwinder...
  10. how do I get outlook to show my emails on a new asus computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get outlook to show my emails on a new asus computer?: how do I get outlook to show my emails on my new asus computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-outlook-to-show-my-emails-on-a-new/a59ba668-5a24-412b-8475-91fe85a02928