Windows 10: IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

Discus and support IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone with expertise help me out. My **** machine WIN 11 will not connect to my regular wifi at work and I need to attend to my emails and updat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertJacobs2, Jul 13, 2022.

1. IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

Can someone with expertise help me out. My **** machine WIN 11 will not connect to my regular wifi at work and I need to attend to my emails and updat iOS through the latest iTunes application installed on WIN 11I HEAD SLEEPLESS NIGHT UNINSTALLING & UNINSTALLING from my livingroom machine and came to **** luck because the iTunes installation on that machine would not update dummy apple phone.Please someone help me and make me understand why would I leave my office machine working the previous day and it would decide not connect to the internet today 2022/07/13Like, what the HACK AM I EXP

:)

RobertJacobs2, Jul 13, 2022
  2. MRCL Win User

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

3. dalchina Win User
    Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Jul 13, 2022
  4. DG369 Win User

IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

Upgrade to Win 11

Trying to upgrade laptop to Win 11. My processor is listed on Microsoft compatibility list as one that will work with Win 11, but the health check says it won't and therefore will not allow upgrade. All other items on list are ticked green. Any advice please?

Thanks.

IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11 fe1ea70f-a9b3-4059-b4d0-849fc2d3ffb1?upload=true.png

DG369, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

1. IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11 - Similar Threads - DISTRESS FRUSTRATED

2. app incompatibility upgrading win. 10 to 11 ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app incompatibility upgrading win. 10 to 11 ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. Each time the install process got to over 90%, but then stalled. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY the upgrade worked after un-installing 3 apps:Team...
  3. app incompatibility upgrading win. 10 to 11 ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app incompatibility upgrading win. 10 to 11 ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. Each time the install process got to over 90%, but then stalled. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY the upgrade worked after un-installing 3 apps:Team...
  4. Frustrated teams chrome not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frustrated teams chrome not working: Edge and chrome wont show videos, and I cant get my microsoft teams add on in outlook to work so i can send meeting invite to clients. I am so frustrated because this is impacting my start up business....
  5. Frustrated teams chrome not working

Frustrated teams chrome not working: Edge and chrome wont show videos, and I cant get my microsoft teams add on in outlook to work so i can send meeting invite to clients. I am so frustrated because this is impacting my start up business....
  6. cannot get the media features for windows 11 n getting very frustrated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot get the media features for windows 11 n getting very frustrated: Getting very frustrated trying to get the windows media features using window11 N home edition is there an essy fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-the-media-features-for-windows-11-n/e3f95aff-cda6-4b1c-a24f-2e0c34006ca3
  7. cannot get the media features for windows 11 n getting very frustrated

cannot get the media features for windows 11 n getting very frustrated: Getting very frustrated trying to get the windows media features using window11 N home edition is there an essy fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-the-media-features-for-windows-11-n/e3f95aff-cda6-4b1c-a24f-2e0c34006ca3
  8. Windows Update Frustrations

Windows Update Frustrations: Hi all,This is as much a question and some feedback for Microsoft as well, so feel free to forward on to someone who might be interested.I want to permanently disable Windows update in Windows 10.I 'upgraded' last year as some of my programs were no longer supported in...
  9. IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11

IN DISTRESS AND FRUSTRATED BY WIN 11: Can someone with expertise help me out. My **** machine WIN 11 will not connect to my regular wifi at work and I need to attend to my emails and updat iOS through the latest iTunes application installed on WIN 11I HEAD SLEEPLESS NIGHT UNINSTALLING & UNINSTALLING from my...
  10. User in Distress! Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User in Distress! Please help!: I'm unable to safe remove/eject my external hard drive from the computer. I'm prompted with a dialog box that says some applications may be using the hard drive, and therefore it can't be removed. I've closed everything I was working on, and there no additional applications...