Windows 10: In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working.

Discus and support In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The camera on my laptop is not working, and I've tried all the methods, but I'm still facing issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kunal Dev, Oct 20, 2024 at 11:47 PM.

1. Kunal Dev Win User

In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working.

The camera on my laptop is not working, and I've tried all the methods, but I'm still facing issues.

:)

2. Kyhi Win User

Dell camera driver

Is the Camera listed in Device Manager ?
    My DELL INSPIRON 15-5578 lists a > Realtek IR Camera Driver
    My older Dell's used > Dell Webcam Central

3. camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

the camera is not working and the device manager is not list the camera how can I know that the camera is in order or disorder

vishalsingh111, Oct 20, 2024 at 11:51 PM
  4. BASURANJU Win User

In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working.

camera is not working camera is not listed in device manager

Thema:

1. In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working. - Similar Threads - Device Manager camera

2. In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Device Manager, the camera driver is not found, and the camera is not working.: The camera on my laptop is not working, and I've tried all the methods, but I'm still facing issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-device-manager-the-camera-driver-is-not-found/9220efc8-8c4f-49a3-88d7-f4119eb52944
  3. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  4. camera not found on device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not found on device manager: No camera on zoom since January 2022. Redownloaded Zoom. Camera not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-on-device-manager/319f0f52-aa72-4e87-8b5b-03a7b26bf12d
  5. Camera not found in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  6. Camera not found in device manager

Camera not found in device manager: Hello, when I open my camera app I receive an error notification that they cannot find my camera. I have tried to update my camera settings and my general settings too but I just cannot find the camera in the device manager and am unable to install a camera driver. Could you...
  7. camera driver is not in device manager

camera driver is not in device manager: my camera was not working so i tried troubleshooting and unfortunately the camera was not found in the device manger eventhough i tried every possible way to find the device in the device manger and tried the option given in the help button. I even tried options which was...
  8. CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAMERA NOT FOUND IN DEVICE MANAGER: Am unable to find Camera in Device manager...and i cant even use my camera here am sharing the screen shots of the issue mentioned...Please help me.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-found-in-device-manager/7dc42636-382f-4434-a694-1b5f421756f5
  9. camera not working and not found in the device manager too.

camera not working and not found in the device manager too.: my camera isnot working and i couldn't find it in the device manager too. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-and-not-found-in-the-device/52fd042a-b52e-4846-accc-294848d04421
  10. Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager

Camera Not Found Not In Device Manager: There was a windows update some time ago, not sure how long, that somehow knocked my laptop camera out. I saw the thread about this problem, but my camera is gone. It is not listed anywhere in the device manager to be able to correct it. I am at a loss. The microsoft...