Windows 10: I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home...

Discus and support I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home single language. Can't my PC go to Windows 11 Home single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by satrohan sah, Sep 9, 2024.

1. I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home...

I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home single language. Can't my PC go to Windows 11 Home single language? I want to back my windows11 from windows 11 pro.

:)

satrohan sah, Sep 9, 2024

2. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

Purchased the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade. First time upgrade was successful. Now my digital license only shows Windows 11 Home. How do I reconcile the upgrade to my digital license?

KyleBigelow, Sep 9, 2024
  3. JBryan41 Win User
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Sep 9, 2024
  4. I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home...

Upgrading OEM windows 11 home with Digital license of windows 10 pro

Hi, I'm Robinson, and I’m happy to help you today.

I know how frustrating this may be for you but I'll do my very best to help you.

Please check this thread to see how to upgrade Windows 11 home to Pro and activate using the digital license.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-...

RobinsonSilvestre, Sep 9, 2024
Thema:

I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home...

1. I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home... - Similar Threads - I'm Upgrade Pro

2. I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home...: I'm Upgrade to windows 11 Pro but not activate and I have digital licensing Windows 11 home single language. Can't my PC go to Windows 11 Home single language? I want to back my windows11 from windows 11 pro....
  3. Upgrading to Windows 11 pro/Enterprise subscription from a digital windows 11 home license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 pro/Enterprise subscription from a digital windows 11 home license...: We have a bunch of HP and Dell Laptops bundled with Windows 11 home/pro. Since we are acquiring more devices globally we would need an easier management of Windows 11 distribution. Toward that , We have decided to homogenize Windows across all devices to Windows 11...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 pro/Enterprise subscription from a digital windows 11 home license...

Upgrading to Windows 11 pro/Enterprise subscription from a digital windows 11 home license...: We have a bunch of HP and Dell Laptops bundled with Windows 11 home/pro. Since we are acquiring more devices globally we would need an easier management of Windows 11 distribution. Toward that , We have decided to homogenize Windows across all devices to Windows 11...
  5. How to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro version with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro version with digital license: Hi,Recently I have purchased new laptop that came with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. On my old laptop I use Windows 10 Pro with digital license that I bought in Microsoft online store.Is it possible to use that W10 Pro version license from the old laptop to upgrade my new...
  6. How to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro version with digital license

How to upgrade my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro version with digital license: Hi,Recently I have purchased new laptop that came with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. On my old laptop I use Windows 10 Pro with digital license that I bought in Microsoft online store.Is it possible to use that W10 Pro version license from the old laptop to upgrade my new...
  7. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Digital License Linked with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Digital License Linked with Microsoft Account: Hi,So i needed to reinstall windows on my SSD from HDD. I had the windows 11 Pro license linked digitally to my Microsoft account. I download the windows 11 multi-iso from microsoft's website but the edition that was installed on laptop was the home edition. It is activated...
  8. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Digital License Linked with Microsoft Account

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade Digital License Linked with Microsoft Account: Hi,So i needed to reinstall windows on my SSD from HDD. I had the windows 11 Pro license linked digitally to my Microsoft account. I download the windows 11 multi-iso from microsoft's website but the edition that was installed on laptop was the home edition. It is activated...
  9. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license: Purchased the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade. First time upgrade was successful. Now my digital license only shows Windows 11 Home. How do I reconcile the upgrade to my digital license?...
  10. Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license

Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade is not activated on digital license: Purchased the Windows 11 Pro for Workstations upgrade. First time upgrade was successful. Now my digital license only shows Windows 11 Home. How do I reconcile the upgrade to my digital license?...