Windows 10: I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded!

Discus and support I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it so difficult to get all files downloaded in One Drive. When I search a file it says it's downloaded yet when I open the folder it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lynn McClough, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:27 PM.

1. I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded!

Why is it so difficult to get all files downloaded in One Drive. When I search a file it says it's downloaded yet when I open the folder it is not there. I just completed uninstalling and reinstalling and still don't have access to certain files in on Drive. What would be my next step? Why can't you get the assistance needed from Microsoft? There seems to be no problem charging me an annual fee! Can anyone assist me?.

:)

Lynn McClough, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:27 PM
  2. mjs17 Win User

Unable to access Zip folder created by "Steps Recorder" in Windows 10

Thank you for the reply. I already have "hidden files" checked. - - - Updated - - - To clarify : 1) Attempting to open file by clicking on it in the "Recent files" list I get the following:
    I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded! ble-access-zip-folder-created-steps-recorder-windows-10-a-attempting-open-file-recent-files-list.png
    2) Unable to find file where it is supposed to be located based on the "File location" path:
    I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded! 905t-unable-access-zip-folder-created-steps-recorder-windows-10-a-unable-find-file-path-location.png
    3) What I get when attempting to look at "Security" tab:
    I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded! d1651426972t-unable-access-zip-folder-created-steps-recorder-windows-10-a-unable-access-security.png

3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

4. I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded!

Unable to access files, folders and other drivers, error: Working on it

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to access files and folders in Windows Explorer, this issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to Run SFC scan and check if you are able to access Files and folders.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:30 PM
Thema:

I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded!

1. I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded! - Similar Threads - I'm unable access

2. I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to get access to my files when it says they are downloaded!: Why is it so difficult to get all files downloaded in One Drive. When I search a file it says it's downloaded yet when I open the folder it is not there. I just completed uninstalling and reinstalling and still don't have access to certain files in on Drive. What would be my...
  3. I'm unable to get access to my encryption keys through bitlocker. Following the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to get access to my encryption keys through bitlocker. Following the...: I'm unable to get access to my encryption keys through bitlocker. Following the instructions only takes me to microsoft store website INSTEAD of the keys...HELP please...
  4. I'm unable to get access to my encryption keys through bitlocker. Following the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm unable to get access to my encryption keys through bitlocker. Following the...: I'm unable to get access to my encryption keys through bitlocker. Following the instructions only takes me to microsoft store website INSTEAD of the keys...HELP please...
  5. When I try to start a blank document I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to start a blank document I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to...: When I try to start a blank document I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to open your document We created your document, but are unable to open it. Please copy the following link and open it in a web browser. Correlation ID: da4cdf7e-b5b4-4ece-a4d0-96977cc029c3"...
  6. When I try to start a blank document I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to...

When I try to start a blank document I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to...: When I try to start a blank document I'm getting an error message that says "Unable to open your document We created your document, but are unable to open it. Please copy the following link and open it in a web browser. Correlation ID: da4cdf7e-b5b4-4ece-a4d0-96977cc029c3"...
  7. I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to access anything on my PC.: Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing changed. It still clicks on the object, but the laptop will not reply. It will not even reset the computer, so I'm back to square...
  8. I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

I'm unable to access anything on my PC.: Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing changed. It still clicks on the object, but the laptop will not reply. It will not even reset the computer, so I'm back to square...
  9. Unable to access my files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access my files: HiI updated Windows this week.Last night I rebooted my laptop and now I can't access anything. Is this because of the update again as its happened before?How do I reverse the update?RegardsNeil...
  10. Help my downloads file keeps saying access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Help my downloads file keeps saying access denied: So i was trying to move my downloads file from c drive to d drive. I messed up and found this thread https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html i used the bat file solution and now i dont have access to my downloads file 151346