Windows 10: I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

Discus and support I'm unable to access anything on my PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gasco GasketsGasco INC, Apr 12, 2022.

1. I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing changed. It still clicks on the object, but the laptop will not reply. It will not even reset the computer, so I'm back to square one.

:)

Gasco GasketsGasco INC, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Unable to access Drives

Hi Suneel,

One of the reasons why you're unable to access your hard disk or an external hard drive is that these drives have been corrupted. For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Are you trying to access external hard drives or just partitioned drives on your PC?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

Just to make sure, kindly verify if your hard drive is reflected in your Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps listed below to check it:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type Device Manager.
    • Under Disk drives, kindly check if there's an error on the hard drive listed.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Unable to access my router

1. I already have a gateway configured in my house, so no, i'm not relying on this router for internet. However, I plan to make this into an access point in the very near future.

2.This is what I'm getting when i follow that step....

Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.205.6(Preferred
    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

So with this i tried 169.254.205.1 with unlucky results :/

Mrblack761, Apr 12, 2022
  4. enso Win User

I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

1. I'm unable to access anything on my PC. - Similar Threads - I'm unable access

2. Hey I'm unable to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I'm unable to reset my PC: Hey I'm unable to reset my PC and when I restart it get stuck on blue screen loop Maybe windows get corrupted I'm already exhausted all the necessary methods please help. also my pc failed to update windows even many times...
  3. Hey I'm unable to reset my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey I'm unable to reset my PC: Hey I'm unable to reset my PC and when I restart it get stuck on blue screen loop Maybe windows get corrupted I'm already exhausted all the necessary methods please help. also my pc failed to update windows even many times...
  4. My PC says it has volume but i'm not hearing anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC says it has volume but i'm not hearing anything: I'm using headphones, it suddenly went low volume on max volume then it went quiet just this morning, i tried everything. i tried putting my headphones to different port, i even uninstalled my realtek high definition audio and reinstalled it.Here's a pic of my sound settings,...
  5. My PC says it has volume but i'm not hearing anything

My PC says it has volume but i'm not hearing anything: I'm using headphones, it suddenly went low volume on max volume then it went quiet just this morning, i tried everything. i tried putting my headphones to different port, i even uninstalled my realtek high definition audio and reinstalled it.Here's a pic of my sound settings,...
  6. My PC says it has volume but i'm not hearing anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I'm unable to access anything on my PC.

I'm unable to access anything on my PC.: Hello I am Prem from Bhansali SteelMy laptop will not respond to any tasks, no matter what I do. For example, I got the mouse to work, but nothing changed. It still clicks on the object, but the laptop will not reply. It will not even reset the computer, so I'm back to square...
  8. I'm unable to access "E:\WindowsApps\"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to access "E:\WindowsApps\": I'm unable to access "e:\WindowsApps\" where games are installed from the Xbox application. Why as the device admin am I not allowed to access this location or edit the security settings?It was my understanding that this Microsoft removed this flaw and I should be able to...
  9. I'm unable to access "E:\WindowsApps\"

I'm unable to access "E:\WindowsApps\": I'm unable to access "e:\WindowsApps\" where games are installed from the Xbox application. Why as the device admin am I not allowed to access this location or edit the security settings?It was my understanding that this Microsoft removed this flaw and I should be able to...
  10. I cannot access anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot access anything on my pc: My Pc is login in standard user, and I can't do anything like installing any app or even resetting my pc for sake of solving this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-access-anything-on-my-pc/7acbc793-7a94-4538-ac72-0f0097551879