Windows 10: I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes...

Discus and support I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Step 1: right-click the Start menu - Windows PowerShell Administrator, enter: Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by daniiel.perrez, Jun 13, 2024.

1. I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes...

Step 1: right-click the Start menu - Windows PowerShell Administrator, enter: Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All, then click EnterStep 2: if still not successful, enter cmd in the taskbar search box, click run as administrator, enter: bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off, and click Enter. If the above method still cannot help you disable Hyper-V/VBS in Windows 11 Home Edition, it is recommended to contact computer after-sales or go to the official Microsoft Community website for consultation. You can also upgrade

:)

daniiel.perrez, Jun 13, 2024

2. Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD

Hi,

There is an issue with Android Emulator with Visual Studio 2019 as well as Android Studio, that whenever trying to open the emulator the windows crashes and enters BSOD (Status : “clock watchdog timeout”).

This issue has started after a patch update for windows (KB4554354 (OS Build 17763.1132)).

Troubleshooting done so far,

1. We have tried reinstalling the VS 2019 along with Xamarin and freshly created new emulator (x86 processor, API 27/28 etc…)
    2. Tried to install android studio and running the newly created emulator.
    3. Repair the visual studio 2019.
    Nothing works and we are out of help from any source.

We are sure that the patch update was the issue causing the problem.

Thanks,

Prabhakaran K

7054cb58-9265-45da-b4cb-984e54d387e9, Jun 13, 2024
  3. ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

This is a good article listing 10 of the most popular ones

2018 List: Best free Android emulators for Windows 10/8.1/7 -
    https://windowsreport.com/best-android-emulator...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Jun 13, 2024
  4. I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes...

ANDY ANDROID EMULATOR

Thanks

Aminu Bappah, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes...

1. I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes... - Similar Threads - I'm Trying run

2. I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm Trying to run Mumu PlayerIts a Android Emulator but while its loading it just crashes...: Step 1: right-click the Start menu - Windows PowerShell Administrator, enter: Disable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V-All, then click EnterStep 2: if still not successful, enter cmd in the taskbar search box, click run as administrator, enter:...
  3. Memu Android Emulator causes crash to bluescreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memu Android Emulator causes crash to bluescreen: Hello there! So I recently installed BlueStacks to play some Games on my PC only available for phone. But after starting it up for the first time my PC instantly crashed to bluescreen and restartet. Error code: "Clock Watchdog Timeout". I first thought it was because of...
  4. Computer crash on Android Studio Emulator Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash on Android Studio Emulator Startup: When I launch the Android Studio Emulator it pops up and then a second later my whole screen goes green with the text "You Insider Build ran into a problem and needs to restart, We're just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you." and provided the stop code...
  5. BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD when trying to close the Android Emulator: I want to stop the emulator. However it just BSODed my computer. The error code is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. How do I fix this? Sorry but there is no screen shot submitted by /u/achia70 [link] [comments]...
  6. Android Studio; Why is the emulator not running?

Android Studio; Why is the emulator not running?: Attached is a screenshot of the error description question above. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Win 10 Here are the new screens [ATTACH] [ATTACH] reply from "SuperUserna" included. Still won't work. :-( Android Studio; Wieso läuft der Emulator...
  7. Error while running Mobile with its official emulator ( gameloop).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error while running Mobile with its official emulator ( gameloop).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Liberandus_ka_baap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghnbi1/error_while_running_mobile_with_its_official/
  8. Android Emulator

Android Emulator: All time my pc fall into problem(Blue Screen error) when start Nox Player after update windows version 1903.I install verious version and all occuring same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-emulator/054e3c0e-224c-49d6-8ed1-cf71400231e6
  9. android emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    android emulator: I wanted to run the android emulator in my laptop to play mobile games. but be it nox or bluestacks or memu... every time I try to install and open them. it always run to the blue screen error saying that the "driver igrl less or not equal".. I m not sure whether I am...
  10. BSOD when running Android emulator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when running Android emulator: Well, I have been getting BSODs every now and then when running Nox android emulator on my machine... I used to be able to run many simultaneous instances of it at once, but now I can barely open 2 without a BSOD. Any idea of a fix would be really appreciated. Thanks! 80989