Windows 10: I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

Discus and support I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brayden Gill, Mar 2, 2024.

1. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work

:)

Brayden Gill, Mar 2, 2024

2. Windows 10: Issues with logging into the computer and getting incorrect password message.

Hi George,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is Internet connectivity issue.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "my password in it says it's incorrect", are you trying to login as Microsoft Account or Local Account on the computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check whether caps lock or Num lock in enabled or not while entering the password.

Also I recommend you to enter the password through On-Screen Keyboard. Check if it helps.

1. At the login page.

2. Click on Ease of Access icon which is present at the bottom right corner of the Screen.

3. Then click on On-Screen Keyboard option from the list.

4. Enter the password through On-Screen Keyboard and try to sign in.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with logging into Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Windows 10: Password Incorrect

Hi.

I have the same problem.

On my surface pro the Upgrade went fine, and on my PC it keeps saying incorrect password when I try to log in. I log on my SP without problems With the same Microsoft account.

My pc is online, and there is no other error Message than the incorrect password. I have tried rebooting a lot of times, I have logged out of the SP to try to log in on the pc. I have also changed the password on my Microsoft account, and everythings going
    fine on the SP, and the same incorrect password Message repeats itself on my pc

I have separate licences on my devicess of course, and everything was working fine With Windows 8.1 on both Devices.

Best regards

Øivind Lindland

Seizer1974, Mar 2, 2024
  4. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

Password incorrect on windows 10

I tried logging in to my desktop and it says password was incorrect so I changed it from my phone. Tried logging in again and still says incorrect. Any suggestions

Gruenen311, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

1. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not - Similar Threads - I’m trying log

2. I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to log into my Pc and it says my password is incorrect when it’s not: I’ve tryed everything I’ve reset my password still says it’s wrong I’ve used the on screen keaboard still said it was wrong I’ve restarted multiple time I’ve did the shift restart thing that didn’t work...
  3. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  4. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”: i’ve reset my password multiple times and typed the correct password in yet it’s still incorrect what can i do? i can’t get onto my pc as it just gets stuck on boot up...
  5. i’m trying to reset my pc but my password is “incorrect”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  7. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is saying my password is incorrect: My pc restarted and i got the blue screen of death then it auto repairs and takes me to a screen that says select account when i select my account it ask for my password and when i put it in it says its wrong and i know its not wrong ive even changed it and logged in on my...
  8. My pc is saying my password is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows log-in says password is incorrect when it is not: When trying to log into my PC, Windows prompts me to enter my Microsoft password. After having done that, it does not accept the password and says that it is incorrect. I know that password I entered is correct because I am able to log into my Microsoft account via the...
  10. Can not log on. Says password is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log on. Says password is incorrect.: I can not log onto my computer. The pin logon option does not come up . Only the password. It states my password is wrong. I can not get online to change password....