Windows 10: I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one

Discus and support I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to log on to my computer but it is telling me to enter a pin. I don’t recall having one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicole Hernandez2, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

1. I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one

I’m trying to log on to my computer but it is telling me to enter a pin. I don’t recall having one.

:)

Nicole Hernandez2, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:02 PM

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

3. Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it

Hi!

This morning Windows asked for pin and I cannot recall it. Also I don’t recall security answers. Tried to do troubleshooting/advanced options/uninstall updates/ uninstall latest feature update. When I click uninstall latest feature updates, I got: we ran into a problem , try resetting your PC instead. I did and nothing changed. I still cannot use password instead of pin. What I need to do? Thanks

Elena Farrakhova, Oct 10, 2024 at 11:10 PM
  4. Rob Koch Win User

I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one

Is it possible to just not have Recall on my computer

Retrace your steps with Recall - Microsoft Support

System requirements for Recall

Your PC needs the following minimum system requirements for Recall:

• A Copilot+ PC
    • 16 GB RAM
    • 8 logical processors
    • 256 GB storage capacity
    • To enable Recall, you’ll need at least 50 GB of storage space free
    • Saving screenshots automatically pauses once the device has less than 25 GB of storage space

Shop Copilot+ PCs | Microsoft

Are the Copilot+ PC experiences available on all Windows 11 PCs?

These features require powerful neural processing units (NPUs)—a specialized computer chip for AI-intensive processes—that are unique to the Copilot+ PC class of devices.

If your PC isn't one of these with an NPU on the Snapdragon® X Series processor, it simply won't run Recall or any of these other Copilot+ PC features, so you don't even have the option to ruse these.

Guess you're badly behind the times for true AI computing, eh?

Rob

Thema:

I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one

1. I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one - Similar Threads - I’m trying log

2. I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to log in on computer but it’s asking me to put in a pin. I don’t recall having one: I’m trying to log on to my computer but it is telling me to enter a pin. I don’t recall having one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-log-in-on-computer-but-its-asking-me/e6e66d8b-0211-4976-bfff-a7bd7e068145
  3. Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it: Hi! This morning Windows asked for pin and I cannot recall it. Also I don’t recall security answers. Tried to do troubleshooting/advanced options/uninstall updates/ uninstall latest feature update. When I click uninstall latest feature updates, I got: we ran into a problem ,...
  4. Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asked PiN and I do not recall it: Hi! This morning Windows asked for pin and I cannot recall it. Also I don’t recall security answers. Tried to do troubleshooting/advanced options/uninstall updates/ uninstall latest feature update. When I click uninstall latest feature updates, I got: we ran into a problem ,...
  5. I don’t have a PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don’t have a PIN: My computer has updated and is asking for a PIN. I don’t have one. When I click I forgot my PIN nothing happens. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-pin/3255b8b1-e721-41dd-b1c3-fa3f7a6b6ce3
  6. I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN: I cannot log into my computer. It is asking for PIN how do i reset a pin if i m not logged in and cannot go to settings [ATTACH] * Moved from Windows Essentials/WLM * OS not specified...
  7. I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t have a pin but Microsoft is asking me to verify my identity with one: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlphaDoge16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7rxbf/i_dont_have_a_pin_but_microsoft_is_asking_me_to/
  8. It is asking for a PIN and I do not have one?

It is asking for a PIN and I do not have one?: Hello, Recently I have tried to install minecraft windows 10 version on another computer using my microsoft account. However when I am in the shop - it asks for a PIN and I do not have one. I went to my account settings to try and disable the PIN as I have seen in...
  9. Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...: My old Laptop recently tried to run a Windows 10 update on Sunday 9/8. Crashed over an overheat issue so re-booted and now requires a Pin for access, weird because I've never set up a Pin before on it. Usually just use Fingerprint reader to log in so forgotten password. It's...
  10. I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one: So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was asked for a PIN even though I never set one. And now I can't log in to the store for something that I've paid for. Help???...