Windows 10: I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

Discus and support I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working...... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ester martinez alvarez, Feb 26, 2024.

1. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?

:)

Ester martinez alvarez, Feb 26, 2024

2. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?

I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?

Ester martinez alvarez, Feb 26, 2024
  3. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile?

1. Which browser?

2. Have you tried other browsers?

3. In what way, exactly, is the process nor working?

4. What error message are you seeing?

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 26, 2024
  4. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

Nothing to do with this Community and we don't work for Microsoft.

We come here to help other Windows users with Hardware and s\Software problems with their Computers, etc.

I suggest that you read through this about where to give Feedback for your problem:

Redirecting

Bill Smithers, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

1. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working...... - Similar Threads - I´m trying create

2. I was blocked from MSN News comments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was blocked from MSN News comments.: I was blocked from MSN News comments. I was never warned about any of my posts. In fact, I was upvoted constantly and my comments were usually meant to ask others to investigate what they were saying. I never threatened anyone, never used foul language. I have no idea why I...
  3. I was blocked from MSN News comments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was blocked from MSN News comments.: I was blocked from MSN News comments. I was never warned about any of my posts. In fact, I was upvoted constantly and my comments were usually meant to ask others to investigate what they were saying. I never threatened anyone, never used foul language. I have no idea why I...
  4. Comments and replies on MSN news page

Comments and replies on MSN news page: On MSN news it was a article about Ukraine-Russia war. In the comment section one of the user asked another user where he found info about Ukrainians right sector units with Nazis symbols. I just replead with name of the news agencies such is NY Times, Washington Post, CNN...
  5. I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working......: I´m trying to create a profile in the MSN Community to comment news, and is not working... Which is the problem with my profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-create-a-profile-in-the-msn-community/7ef493a2-102e-4441-97ae-59756301adb8
  6. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  7. MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news comments, information accuracy of comments: Hi, first I need to apologize for for submitting this here, because this is more of a feedback/request rather than a question, i don't know where exactly to post my feedback so I posted this here, I would appreciate it if someone could forward this suggestion to the feedback...
  8. Problem with comments on MSN news.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  9. Problem with comments on MSN news.

Problem with comments on MSN news.: I tried to put a possibly helpful post in the comments on an MSN new article about spam emails, but it was rejected as it didn't meet 'Community Guidelines. Please would someone tell me what about this text fails the test?...
  10. MSN News comment reactions count

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN News comment reactions count: What is included in the count of Reactions on the user profile? The number keeps tracking upwards while the activity page does not reflect where those reactions came from. What counts as a reaction, then? If a commenter responds to an original post, are they also garnering...